𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐛𝐞𝐭

eeeee this is a great idea, here's what i believe would be how they are. their sfw alphabet. i'm mentally ill and suffering from brainrot.

——

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
owen probably hated affection at first, but over the years he's warmed up to it and now he hugs curt every time he sees him. and i mean every. single. time. i also have a headcanon that if curt is laying on the couch or bed or something, owen will just full-speed run and jump onto him. no hesitation. and i love that for them. curt always liked affection, and gives owen bear hugs at any given moment. you can't tell me these two aren't obsessed with forehead touching and also forehead kisses.
also you know how owen calls everyone love? well curt has the special title of 'my love' instead of just love

-

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend?)
owen would be the overly flirty friend and i feel like curt is like the vodka aunt friend. fight me.

-

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
owen wasn't sure about cuddles at first but he's gotten so attached to them that at any possibility, he's pulling curt into his chest or he's wrapping his arms around him. curt does not oppose. he adores it when owen holds him cuz he feels safe.

-

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
they would both be scared to settle down at first because of the whole 'spies are forever, spies never die' thing, and also being wanted dead by numerous people, but they'd want to nonetheless. owen is the chef of the relationship and curt is the neat freak.

-

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
they'd sing to each other on a staircase and then one would shoot the other in the head after saying the line "taking your advice" (sorry)

-

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
i'd say they dated for about four years before marriage came up. curt proposed, contrary to popular belief, and owen actually blushed for once. they both were uneasy about commitment for a while but now they couldn't imagine it any other way. "owen mega has a ring to it, eh?" "so does curt carvour, we're going to have to rock paper scissor this."

-

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
both are surprisingly gentle, likely because of their line of working making them always have to be tough or whatever. they legit use each other as teddy bears.

-

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
curt. LOVES. hugs. he gives bear hugs. it took owen a bit to get used to that but once he did he was obsessed. owen likes side hugs, because they're causal and he can do them even in the middle of missions. both of them like to sneak up on the other and hug them from behind too

-

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
since they were long-distance at the beginning of their relationship, it took them almost a year to say it, and it happened on a mission together.

-

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
both get super jealous super fast. except they can't do anything about it because it's kind of illegal and looked down upon to be gay in that time period. which is sad and it makes them feel worse but. they also know that they love each other and trust each other so they have that reassurance.