The perfect bond - Luke Hemmings

Hey! I'm back! I know I haven't uploaded in a hot minute, but I've been really busy lately and haven't found the time to write chapters... But that's okay! I still am planning on posting a ton of things here so stay tuned! I'd also like to thank you for your patience, it's greatly appreciated! 

This chapter was requested by @-DEVILOVEZ, or Ella, enjoy! 

Word count: 5279 words

Dedicated to: @-DEVILOVEZ, but anyone can read it! 

Warnings: SMUT, foul language, alcohol problem... Yeah, read at your own risk! 

........................................................................

Third person POV

His life is pointless. Alcohol is the only thing that keeps him going, that, sex and the occasional painkiller to get rid of the alcohol's damage.

In the morning, he wakes up, hungover and feeling like death. He knows he needs the money to buy alcohol, his life, basically, so gets up with a desperate sigh and goes to work. His dad is the one who initially got him the job, knowing his son was going broke. Besides, he never really went anywhere with his life, a job as a mechanic wouldn't hurt.

He takes whatever cash is around the apartment, fills his water bottle with a clear substance, camouflaging it as water, and goes to his dad's company owned garage. It wasn't a million dollar company, but it paid the bills and made him live a good life, unlike his son, who barely has enough money to buy food. Or, he spends it all on booze, but his dad doesn't need to know that.

He gets to the garage and starts repairing the same car he's been working on for the past two weeks, feeling really discouraged. It's not that the car is in terrible condition, it's rather the mechanic himself that seems to be in bad conditions.

With a blurry vision and barely enough concentration, he takes swings of his bottle as the radio blares loud music through the garage. He struggles to hold his tools, but he's not drunk. All the drinking he's been doing every day made him develop some sort of tolerance, so it takes a lot to get him drunk. The effects of the alcohol are still there through; he's never, ever considered sober enough to do the simplest tasks.

At lunch time, he goes to the local convenience store and gets himself a cheap sandwich, tiny bottles of liquor and a pack of cigarettes. He goes in his car and eats his sandwich as well as smokes a few while drinking his liquor, all in the store's parking lot. Dad would freak if he saw him drinking and smoking on the job.

The afternoon isn't any different than the morning; loud music in his ears, struggling to repair the car. At around five, he's at his breaking point and needs to go home. He waves his dad goodbye and drives home.

At home, he starts preparing for the highlight of his day: the bar. The local bar had become his favorite spot to go. He could drink without being judged, talk to pretty girls, hook up and repeat every single night.

Some people might say his life is sad, but he doesn't care. He is well aware that his life is going nowhere, but at least he's having fun while he's doing it.

Just thinking about the night coming makes him feel so happy and, somehow, he forgets about all the problems in his life for a brief moment. He forgets that he is reheating yesterday's delivery pizza, the microwave's beeps snap him out of his thoughts.

He takes his plate and sits on the couch to eat his pizza slices, without forgetting his bottles of liquor that he bought at the store a few hours prior. He finds himself looking at the wall in front of him, wishing he could afford a TV to not be bored all the time.