Preference #2; First Date (Y/N's point of view)

Word count: 4065 words

Dedicated to: No one in particular

Warnings: No

........................................................................

Luke: Yesterday, while Luke and I were having one of our Milk Hangouts, he asked me to go to the movies with him.... as a date.... and I agreed.

It's not that I don't like Luke, it's just that it's our first date and I'm very nervous. I adore Luke and I'm just afraid that I'll do something wrong.

It was 5:30 and I was getting ready for the date. I wore something really casual, but I wanted to go a little out with my makeup to impress Luke. He had never seen me with makeup before since the days he came to my house were on lazy days.

At 6:00, I was waiting for him in the living room. I was sitting on the couch with Ashton and he decided to give me a talk. Oh, and of course, he is not to fond of the idea of me hanging out with one of his best friends.

Anyways, he decided to give a talk.

''Hey, if he does anything to you on the date, tell me and he'll get a piece of my mind'' Ashton spoke.

I nodded. ''Yeah, I know. But Luke's a nice guy and I doubt very much that he'll do something to hurt me''

It was his turn to nod. "I know but I just want you to be safe"

There was a knock on the door before I could talk. I got up and walked to the door. I opened ot to find Luke standing there, holding a bouquet of red roses. He wore a casual outfit and had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi" I answered.

It was like a cheesy teenage movie. The main girl and her love interest too shy to have a normal conversation. I was blushing and I could see a small pink tint on Luke's cheeks.

"So are you ready to go?" he asked.

I took the flowers, put them aside and put on my shoes.

"Now I am" I answered. "Bye Ash!" I then yelled.

I heard Ash yell back a 'bye' and then Luke and I were on our way to the movie theater. He didn't tell me what movie we were going to see, but I have a feeling it's going to be a romantic movie....or at least I hope so, I mean I do want to kiss him!

The car ride there wasn't awkward like you see in most teen movies, because it was filled with good songs. We didn't talk, but it was a comfortable silence.

There, we walked to the theater and that's when he told me what movie we were going to watch.

"Love, Simon" he told me.

I smiled at him. "Good choice, Mr. Hemmings" I said smirking up at him.

We bought a large popcorn to share and a large blue raspberry slush.... also to share.

We went in the theater, which was mostly empty. Great.

We sat down and ate most of the popcorn before the movie even started! Normal, actually. Then the movie started. Around fifteen minutes in, he did the classic 'yawn and put the arm around the girl' trick that every guy pulls off. When he did, I smiled and snuggled in closer to him.

Around the middle of the movie, I realized he was looking at me. I look at him, grinned and turned back to the screen. That's when I felt lips kiss me on my temple. My eyes grew a little. I turned to him, to see him with a grin on his face. He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips.