The office - Calum Hood request for lcstat

Hey! I'm back! Today's chapter is a request for @lcstat! Ellie, I hope you like the story! 

Enjoy reading! 

Words count: 1881 words

Dedicated to: lcstat or Ellie (and everyone else, really!)

Warnings: This is a smut! If you're uncomfortable with that, just skip this chapter! 

.......................................................................

I sit at my desk, my eyes glued to the paperwork in front of me. I wrote everything in its designated spot on the pages, making sure not to do something wrong. I sigh as I move on to another page, seeing the hundreds of other ones under it. 

I hear my office phone go off, making me jump. I try to calm my nerves as I put my pen down before picking up the phone.

"Yes?" I say.

"Boss, the printer is broken on our floor. Should I call the mechanic or should I order a new one?"

My face softens at the sound of his voice. Calum, my assistant, has the softest most calming voice ever. I grew very fond of him over the few months he's been here. He's like a ray of sunshine in my day. He's always making it brighter. Whether it's with his smile, his kindness or his personality, he could make anybody's day brighter just by being himself.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't develop some sort of crush on him as the months went by. His personality screamed "adorable ray of sunshine", but his body screamed "sex god". His arms were toned and his tall and lean figure always seemed to stand so sensually around me. He always rests his hands on top of the doorframe or leans on the doorway, watching me intently as I give him things to do.

Maybe it's his body that turns me on the most about him, but it could also be the fact that we always seem to be flirting with each other whenever he comes into my office. Yes, his personality is adorable, but he always seems to get edgier and edgier with his comebacks. And me, being the horny boss that I am, I can't help but flirt with him.

"Just buy a new one. We don't need to be bothering the mechanic. Also, could you bring me a coffee please? Take your time," I replied to him.

"Coming right up, boss!" Calum replied before hanging up.

I put the phone down and go back to my paperwork. I groan in frustration, remembering all the pages that are left to do.

A little while later, I hear a knock on my door.

I jump slightly and look up to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask loudly.

"It's me, Calum! Can you come open the door please, boss? My hands are full," he yells back.

I grin and get up, quickly making my way to my office door.

I open it, looking up to his tall figure to meet his gorgeous brown eyes. I get flustered at how close we are.

I let him come into the office, letting the door open behind him.

He gives me the coffee before looking at my desk full of paperwork.

"Thanks for the coffee," I say before sipping on it.

"My pleasure and the printer has been ordered by the way. It'll be here tomorrow," he says, turning back to me, smiling.

I smile back.

"Thanks for everything, Calum. You truly are a lifesaver," I say, touching his arm lovingly.

He looks at my hand then my eyes, making my face heat up a little.

I pull my hand back, my eyes still looking into his.

After realizing what we were doing, I blinked a few times and looked down at my paperwork, the heat on my face never leaving.

I cleared my throat, trying to diffuse the tension in the office.

"Uhm, I have tons of paperwork to do and... I was wondering if you'd give me a hand filling them out," I said, taking a stack of the papers in my hands.

Calum looked down at the stack and took it in his hands.

"Let's do it," he replied before grabbing a nearby chair and putting it next to my desk.

"Thank you," I said.

I went on my side of the desk and resumed writing on my paperwork.

We worked for hours on the paperwork, almost never acknowledging each other.

We only stopped working when my phone went off, making us both jump.

I took my phone in my hand and answered it.

"Hello," I said, my heart still beating.

"Boss, is the paperwork done?" I hear my secretary say on the other end of the line.

I look around, and Calum gives me a thumbs up while nodding, seemingly hearing my secretary through the phone.

"Yes, Debbie, they're done. Should I bring them to you now?" I asked, gathering up the papers.

"No, it's not necessary. It's ten o'clock at night, I'm at home. I just wanted to check on you," I hear her say, puffing out the smoke from her cigarette.

I sigh and look at my watch.

"Wow, it is! Calum and I have been working on it for hours," I say.

"Oh," she says, implying that something else happened between Calum and I. "Paperwork, huh?"

I rolled my eyes before looking at Calum, making sure he hadn't heard it.

"Okay Debbie, I'll let you go. Thanks for checking up on us!" I say.

"My pleasure, now go get your man!" she says, making me hang up immediately.

I turn to Calum, a smile on my face as I watch him cleaning the desk of all paperwork.

"Did you know we've been here for nearly seven hours?" I ask him, cleaning up my own paperwork.

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy," he says, walking up to me, the paperwork in his arms.

He puts it down next to mine on the desk and looks at me.

"Good job, Calum. You've been a great help," I say, looking up at him.

"Thanks boss," he says, his voice softer than before.

We stand closer to each other than ever before. His eyes sparkle as he looks down at me.

I think you could see the lust in my eyes as I melt into his brown ones. With more tension in the room than ever before, I can't help but feel horny with his presence.

My eyes trail down his toned chest, making my breath hitch.

"Boss...," Calum practically whispers, putting a hand on my cheek, taking me off guard.

My eyes fly back up to his as my mouth slightly opens, trying to control my breathing.

"Yes, Calum?" I ask before swallowing.

His face makes its way to the side of mine, his eyes no longer in my eyesight.

"I want you to rail me," he whispers to me seductively.

My heart starts racing as the butterflies in my stomach erupt strongly.

I gasp as he starts sucking on my neck.

I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck, grabbing his hair in my hand. I close my eyes, breathing heavily at the satisfaction my assistant is giving me.

He lets go of my neck and brings his head back up to look at me, his heart breathing fast.

I see the lust in his eyes and know how much he wants this, how much he's been wanting to do this with me.

Without hesitation, our lips collide into a passionate, long-awaited kiss. I feel the hunger in his mouth, making me roughen up the kiss.

Feeling more confident than before, I start kissing down his neck, trying to turn him on some more.

He groans as I suck on his sweet spot on his neck.

"M-mommy," he silently moans, making me open my eyes.

I slowly pull away from his neck to look up at his eyes.

"S-sorry, I kind of have uh... a mommy kink... let's not do this if you're uncomfortable," he says, trying to get out of my grasp.

I however strengthen my grasp, a smirk on my face.

"It's okay, Calum. I'll take good care of you," I say, winking.

He smirks back before kissing my lips again.

As the kiss deepens again, he pushes me against my desk, his hands on my hips.

I pull away, shaking my head.

"Nope, I'm in charge," I say, my smirk growing.

He smiles back as I switch our positions, putting him against the desk.

I start french kissing him sensually as I start unbuttoning his shirt. His hands roam up and down my body, making my heart beat faster and my vagina throb.

As I remove his shirt, I break the kiss, taking a step back.

I remove my own outfit, only keeping my underwear.

Calum quickly removes his pants before I lay him down on the desk, climbing on top of him, straddling him.

I start kissing down his neck again, making him slightly whine.

"Please," he moans out, playing with the clip of my bra.

I giggle seductively.

"Yes, Calum," I say before grabbing his mouth with mine.

I unclasp my bra, remove it and throw it across the room.

I hear him breath loudly as I feel his hard dick under me.

"Please," he begged again, this time playing with the band of my underwear.

I chuckle and kiss his lips, shutting him up. As I do so, Calum sneakily removes my underwear, leaving his dick to rub against my throbbing heat.

I gasp and moan, my lips detaching from his.

Without hesitation, I took his dick and slid it inside me.

I smile in pleasure, my eyes closing and my head rolling back. This feeling I had always imagined to feel from Calum gives me a feeling of euphoria. It gives me a boost of energy to continue riding him harder and faster.

My breathing fastens, and my small moans grow louder and louder as Calum's dick hits harder and deeper with every thrust.

The moment I'd always wanted being so passionate, Calum holds my hips, rubbing them hard, trying to pleasure me more.

I gasp and tighten my grip on his torso.

"Oh, you're so hot," he breathes out.

I smile and look down at him, almost breathless. With his sweaty chest moving up and down, I do a double take at how attractive he looks under me. Topping him makes me feel confident, so confident that I jump harder, making his dick slide deeper inside of me.

I start feeling this familiar feeling in my lower abdomen, a feeling I'm feeling for the very first time with Calum.

"I'm almost there," I say.

"Me too," Calum whines out.

With a fit of moans and rapid thrusts, I feel the cum making its way out of me.
I quickly remove myself from Calum, his dick sliding out of me. My body hovers over him as we cum at the same time.

After a few seconds, Calum and I look at each other, still breathing heavily. We giggle and I plop down onto his chest.

"That was fun," I say, a smile on my face.

"We should do it again," he replied, squeezing me closer to him.

I chuckle and pull away from him. I kiss his lips before getting up.

He looks at me as I put my clothes back on.

As I grab my bag and my coat, he sits up on the desk, his eyes lusting over me.

I walk up to him and kiss him one last time.

"Just come to my office," I say, winking, before walking out of my office. 

.......................................................................

Hey! Ellie, I hope you liked the chapter! 

Thanks for reading! The next chapter will come out soon! Also, I have a very important message that will come out shortly, so stay tuned! Hint: it's about the contents of the book! 

Bye! Love you! 

XOXO

-Miliebird ❤️️