Chapter 6

TIME SKIP ABOUT 3 MONTHS

KHAMARIE POV

I need to vent
Ok so it's been a while and nothing really happened. Me and Desmani got closer not like sexually but emotionally. We still kiss here and there but it hasn't gotten farther than that. I feel as though he want to, like I do to but I'm scared cause ain't no one ever seen me naked. Like ion want him to judge my cause I had stretch marks on my sides, butt, and back ion want him to look at me in disgust. So that's that

Me and the boys have gotten a lot closer especially me and Armani. Like we have bestie days and sleepovers and shit like that. I even met his family they so nice and sweet especially his little sister. Since it's only him his dad and his little sister I try and help out where I can like cooking for them, going grocery shopping even doing her hair. She like another daughter to me. Like when I go and take rain out to do fun stuff I make sure to call him and ask can she come. I know what it's like to be an only girl so I want her to have girl time.

But as far and Khalil and Royal they are my two big brother. Like when ever we be out and some dude be staring they be there like aye man back the fuck up. Like bruh I can handle me self. Or like the other week I started my period and I get real bad cramps and I was crying they came over and brought me snacks and food and stay with me and watch Disney + even though they swear they some thugs. Tell me what they asses cry when we was watching Fox and the Hound. (I still cry when the old lady let's the fox out into the wild 😢)  But yeah I still love them though.

I been thinking about opening up a shop for my nails. Ion don't really wanna do hair and waxes I the shop yet so ima go slow with the plans I'm not sure yet. But I'm getting more clients like from all over. Even some well known people from in internet started booking with me.

Ok so back to the present

Still Khamarie POV

I was at school in 3rd period with the boys and they play entirely to much. The teacher ain't even care like she said ion care what y'all do just do the word search and you'll get a hundred for the day. So after I did that I was in my phone watching the good doctor on Hulu with Armani . When someone took my AirPod out my ear. I look up and see three tall ass niggas. Guess who it was. Ed, Edd, and Eddy otherwise know as Dj, Khalil, and Royal.

Me and Armani- Bruh the fuck y'all do that for. We looked at each other and started to laugh cause we was in sync.

Royal- Y'all niggas need to stop hanging out with each other so much. He said shaking his head

Khalil- Right staring to sound like each other and shit

Me- Boy fuck you

Desmani- Y'all shut up and you cooking for thanksgiving giving.

Khamarie- Duh

Royal- Oh yeah what you cooking sis

Khamarie- Ummmn Turkey, Smoked picnic shoulder, Mac and Cheese, Yams, Collard greens, Ribs, potato salad, stuffing, green beans, and fried chicken and for dessert cakes, sweet potato pie, and apple pie. I think I gonna make more ion know yet.

Desmani- damn I knew that shit finna smack

Armani- No cap

Royal- I'm finna have hella take home plates.

Khamarie- ion know why we both you you don't even stay home no more you be at my house 5 out of 7 nights a week

Royal- Cause my house boring I be tired of being in the house alone

Khamarie- I know ion mind the company since Desmani don't ever wanna be there no more

Desmani- Man that ain't even true I ain't stay at your house for like 3 days