Chapter 13

Khamarie POV

This morning as I woke up for school I heard a lot of commotion coming from the living. Then it clicked my dad and Armani. Shit shit shit I hurried up and put on my robe and ran downstairs. My dad looked like he wanted to kill him even though we aren't speaking at the moment he's still my brother.

Me- what's going on
My dad- why is this nigga in yo fucking house
Me- Well about that remember when I was saying stuff about momma
My dad- yea and
Me- Well apparently she has a whole other family and that's one of her other kids, and him and his dad had a falling out so I let him say here with me ahah. I did a nervous laugh
Armani- surprise
Me- now is not the time
My dad- oh wow well um that's something

I went and gave my daddy a hug and said I'm here to talk. Also I gave him his wallet so that he won't have to wait on me to get out of school to go shopping but he said he'll just wait on me. I also gave him one of my car keys.

After that happened I got dressed and went to get rain dressed for day care. I didn't really dress up so I just put on a graphic tee, grey tights, vans, and a Jean jacket. It won't really that cold out even though it December.

I took rain to school then I went to mine. First block I had weight training which was cool cause we didn't really do nothing. The boys played basketball and the girls just watched but I was on my phone. Until some white girl tapped on my shoulders and was like

"Hey girl is it true that Armani is your brother."
I got a good look at her and she had box braids, lashes, biker shorts and a crop top with a puffer jacket.
Me-Yeah he is why
Her-Oh that's good do you know if he single or not
Me- Yeaaaa
Her- Wellll is he
Me- he is single but ion think you his type
Her- Well what's that supposed to mean
Me- Look he is a firm believer that black people should never date white people
Her- Your just making that up
Me- You can believe what you wanna believe but get the hell out my face

She walked of mumbling shit but Ian care. About 30 minutes later it was time for 2 block and I had English with the boys. I go to my normal seat and soon after the class started to fill up and they all sat at the table with me. So I said hey to Royal and Khalil. And they spoke back I just looked at the other two and then did my warm up. After I was done I got Khalil's and Royal's paper and put it in the box.

Desmani POV

Man on some real g shit Khamarie is about to piss me off like I didn't lie to her I just didn't tell her. We in class right now and she spoke to Royal and Khalil but not us. Then she only brought their warm up to the basket but not ours.

Me- Bruh she really bout to piss me off like real g shit
Royal- Why'on you just apologize
Khalil- Right cause it's not that hard plus it's kinda your fault
Me- how
Royal- Cause when she showed you the pictures you could've said you knew him but you didn't
Me-So
Khalil- ok say if a boy kisses Khamarie and she push him back but don't tell you but you found out how would you feel
Me- betrayed
Khalil- that's how she feels

I was about to respond then she came back with the class work this time for everyone but didn't give it to us. Khalil handed it to us. Then Khamarie gone ask them two to come over tonight and watch a movie. And of course dumb and dumber say yes.

Me being me say can I come. She said no but you can bring the baby. And since I'm already on her bad side I just say ok. The bell rung and it was time for third period. Which I had with only Khamarie. It was AP biology don't ask how I got in this class I don't know but her on the other hand love science as a whole. And of course when we get there the only to seats left was side by side.

The teacher said we only got to notes then quizlet.live easy enough. After notes it was time for quizlet.live and oddly enough me and Khamarie was partners. I heard her huff and say I'll do all the work. Which was fine for me but I still wanted me to talk to me. So I just said naw I'll help and she just said Ight.

The question were sum what simple but Khamarie being her was competitive and wanted to win every round and ended up getting tired of waiting on me to think just did it herself. After this class was lunch and I was starving. Ion eat the regular lunch I eat the speed line which I chicken wings and cookies. I got me and Khamarie some even though she mad that's still my baby. And knowing her she didn't eat today and she knows I hate that. She be so ready to feed everyone else but herself.

After I sat down and face her the food she said thank you and smiled. Yes that's means I getting close. We don't have lunch with the guys they have 1st and we have last. I was getting ready to say sum to her when her old BSF jakari or sum shit sat down at our table.

J- well well well seems like you finally got the nigga you've been crushing on but not for long KitKat  she said with a smirk

Me- Bitch back the guck up fo I spray yo ass

She walked away but the look on Khamarie face was hurt, anger, and sadness. And wtf did KitKat mean. I just hugged her to let her know I was there for her.

TBC

1091 words

I finally gave them a school scene. What else should I do

WHAT DO YOU THINK KITKAT MEANT

SHOULD KHAMARIE FORGIVE HIM

WHAT DO YOU THINK JAKEMIA MEANT BY NOT FOR LONG

VOTE AND COMMENT