Chapter 18

Desmani POV
When was the last time y'all seen Khamarie eat? I asked cause I was genuinely confused. Everyone had a confused look on their face. Then Armani said "Ian see her eat but when I come home I see a plate in the microwave that she leave for me so I just assume she ate". "Mommy don't eat she make me eat the put it in the fridge" rain told us. Bro what why would she put her health in jeopardy like that. And I'm such a shitty ass boyfriend to notice .

"Why you ask us that though" Royal asked with a dumb ass look on his face. "Cause I just like looked at her for real and seen how smaller she got and her skin look pale and shit like that". These niggas won't no help so since it was getting late I got rain ready for bed and put her to sleep. And went back to bubbles room and seen she was watching ASMRS on youtube of that gay nigga zoie. "Aye bae yo plate in the kitchen you want me to warm it up for you" I asked wanting to see her reaction. She just looked at me and was like "naw I already ate. Knowing damn that well she was lying.

"Baby why you doing this to yo self" I was real life confused. "I don't know what you talking bout if I said I ate then I ate" she said with her face scrunched up. "I know you haven't been eating rain told us so are you going to keep lying" I told her already getting annoyed. "Why do you care any way you haven't even been spending time with me all you do is stay at the trap with the boys and my dad and expect me to watch the baby so my day is full and ion have enough time to eat as long as they eat I'm straight". I'm just wondering where the fuck did I go wrong. I make sure to text her everyday and I see her every day not as much as I use to but I still see her. And as far as the baby goes she asked for him so ion know. But it's her feelings. "Are you going to tell me the real reason" I asked cause I know that's not it.

"My ex is back and he's been texting and calling me off different numbers"she said and busted out crying. I got up and hugged her cause if you know Khamarie you know she is not one to cry. So he had to really fuck her up for he to be like this. "What have he been saying to you" I asked her. "He some how found out that me and you are together. And saying that you don't love me forreal, that you been cheating on me, and that you only with me because you pity me and that no one could love me because of how big I am. That's why I haven't been eating. He's been wishing death on rain and the baby that's why I've been asking for him every day. He-he-he said when he find me he's gonna kill me and make you and everyone else watch." She couldn't even continue that's how bad she was crying. I hated seeing her like this and when I find that nigga omm I'm killing his bitch ass. I wish she been told me this but I get she was scared but she risking her life. "First of baby I love you so much I would never cheat on you. And I don't not pity you at all you are to good to me I wonder why you chose me every day. I don't care about your size cause you are meant for me not nobody else so fuck him. If you want to lose weight go for it I support you. But don't do it on someone else account. Do I love your size the way you are? Of course but I want you to be happy. Don't let that bum ass nigga get to you igh I love you. Why haven't you told me or your pops"I say and she said "Cause I didn't wanna bring y'all into the mess". But I don't thing she understands that she is also risking my child's life by with holding this shit from me.

I had to go to the bathroom to keep from hurting her feelings. After I calmed downed I walked back in and sat beside her. "Poppa I'm sorry I should've told you so you could protect Amontae from this" she say as soon as I sit down. "I'm not gonna say it's ok cause it's not but I get that you was scared but promise me that if it was to happen again to please let someone know" I told her as calmly as possible. "I promise and again I'm sorry again". I gave her a nod and said I'll be right back. When I left I got her the plate I made and warmed it up for her. When I came back she was watching some serial killer documentaries I just shook my head. "Aye bae come eat this" I told her she look like she was finna say sum smart so I gave her that look at she took it. I laid down beside her and watched her eat. She started feeding me and of course it was good cause my baby can cook. After she was done I took her plate and she went to take a bath. I told everyone that she was sleep cause she won't feeling good.

When I went to her room she was still in the shower so I got in with her but we ain't do nothing. After we got out and did our hygiene stuff and got dressed we laid down. She put on some music and got on her phone reading that Wattpad shit. I asked her what she was reading she said "as long as your happy" 😏. I was on my phone chilling for a few but got bored so I picked her up and put her on my lap. She was still on her phone and I knew she ain't have to underwear on so I slipped in a finger and started pumping in and out. She put down her phone and put her head in my neck. She was moaning in my ear and also kissing my neck. Ngl that was turning me on then she started grinding on my finger. So I added another and picked up the pace. She backed up a lil and licked her hand and put it in my boxers. We was both moaning loud I'm glad her room soundproof. I took my dick from her and slid it in her we both let out a low moan. Her shit is always tight "fuccckkkk baby" she breathed out. "Who pussy is this" she didn't say nun so I picked up the pace "Ian gonna say it again who pussy is this" I said slamming into her. She stopped ridding me and said "YOUUURRRRSSSS DADDY FUCCCCKKKKK that feel so good don't stop". She started matching my pace and was ridding the fuck out my dick. I felt her clinch around me and her moans were not coming out but her mouth was open so I fucked her through her orgasm. I flipped up over so we was in missionary and was giving her them deep slow strokes. "Look at me while I'm making love to you" I said looking her right into her eyes. "I love you so fucking much oooooo" she told me so of course I said it back she my lil baby. I started giving her them sloppy slow kisses while still digging into her. I felt her coming again. So I rubbed her clit and left hickeys on her neck and chest. I felt my stomach get tight and I nutted in her. This was the hardest I ever nutted in my life. Like I was jerking moaning and everything. I waited for a minute and kissed her lips then got a warm rag to wipe her off with. Then I carried her to the toilet to pee.

"Bae I'm sorry for nutting in you" I told her hoping she won't get mad. "It fine I'm on two different kinds of birth control so if I get pregnant I'm gonna sue but I liked how it felt" she told me but I was confused. "Wym you on two different types of Birthcontrol" I thought you could only be on one. " I have the implant in my arm which last 3 years but I'm also on the pill to help regulate the implant you can feel it if you want" and she showed my her arm and it was bruised right their. I felt it and it felt like a needle got stuck in her arm. We took another shower and just laid in bed and cuddled. Then she got a phone call. "Bubbles who is that" I asked cause it's late asl. She showed me and it was like private number so I picked up and the person said "You gave my pussy away before I could get some". She started crying and I knew exactly who it was.

TBC

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HAD WRITERS BLOCK

BUT WHO WOULDVE GUESS HE WAS THE REASON

OOOOO THEY GETTING BUSY IN THE BEDROOM😊😊😊😊

1600 words