Chapter 17

Khamarie POV

So what it do baybeee it's Christmas fucken finally. And everyone stayed at my house including my dad and my uncles are coming later today for dinner. Anywho I woke up to rain jumping on the bed waking up me and Desmani. She said "get up I wanna open my presents" I just was like ok go brush your teeth and I'm coming.

Desmani was still sleep under me as always. He really a big ass baby but wanna act all tough. I woke him up with kisses all over his face and then he started smiling and saying I'm up bae. I laughed at him and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. He came up and peed then washed his hands and did whatever else. I guess I was taking to long since he came up and hugged me from behind and said hurrrryy up. I was like boy give me a minute. He just smacked his lips and started playing with my stomach fat like what if that was my last straw, what if I was suicidal. 😂 Ion know why he love doing that.

We went downstairs to see everyone waiting on us. So of course rain opened up her gifts first and she had hella gifts like toys, clothes, shoes, toy cars, and jewelry. Like my daddy really got her a tennis bracelet. And of course everyone else got stuff and so did I. Like jewelry, clothes, shoes, and my dad got me a whole bunch of new acrylic powders like yessss. And D got me a promise ring with a D engraved in it.

But any who it was time for me to make dinner. I did most of the preparations last night so I only had to do the side and finish off the meats. By the time I was done I was so tired and irritated cause no one wanted to help with anything. Like I had to cook, set out everything on the table, and clean up everything. That shit just pissed me off to the max. I went and got rain dressed and brought her to the living room then said hey to everyone. Then I went to my room and locked my door to lay down cause I was exhausted.

Like 1 hour later I heard someone knocking on my door. "Bruh who is it" cause if it wasn't Rain I won't finna answer it. "Desmani" Shit I laid back and went to sleep. Then like every five minutes a different person knocked till I heard soft knocks and I knew it was Rain. So of course I had to get her I opened the door and saw everyone standing there looking like booboo the fucking fool. "Ion have time for this". Then Desmani had the AUDACITY to say what we do. I looked at him like he had 5 fucking heads and grabbed my baby then locked the door. If it's one thing men have it's the audacity.

Rain asked me "mommy what's wrong wit you". I told her "mommy is upset cause I'm tired baby and I had to cook and clean and I'm hurt so can I please go back to sleep baby". She shook her head yea and cuddle with me not even five minutes later I was out like a light.

Desmani POV

I wonder what's wrong with marie cause we didn't do nothing to her. So we sent Rain in there to hopefully tell us. About 10 minutes later she came bad with a mug on her face. Me and all the guys looked at each other like what we do. "So what did mommy say" I asked her. "She said she is upset cause she tired and had to cook and clean all by herself and her body hurt soooooo bad". Damn I didn't know that and I'm her boyfriend. Then Armani said " I would've never thought she was feeling like that she's always laughing and joking and helping everyone else with their shit."

I left the convo and went to go to her room to see if she was still sleep and she was. So I closed the door back and went to go make her a plate for later cause I know all the food gonna be gone. After I did that I went back and stripped down to my boxers and laid down next to her. I pulled her on my chest and said "baby I'm sorry for not noticing sooner". I guess that work her up cause she sat up and just started crying. I asked her "baby what wrong".

Marie- I'm just physically, emotionally, and mentally tired. Like I work every single day even Sundays and I promised myself I wouldn't. But I gotta make money for a little girl named rain and now a little boy named Amontae. Even though I didn't have them I love them like I did. But it's just hard. And I still cook and clean every single day with no help. Even though I don't ask it wouldn't hurt for y'all to volunteer. Like y'all are here damn near everyday and don't do shit but you know what it is what it is. My body is tired but I can't stop now. And it's truly affecting my mental health and I can feel myself falling back to that place I was in when my dad went to jail and my mom left me with rain. And it's just stressful cause I'm only 17. But you know ima be straight so please let me go back to sleep.

Me- We can talk some more tmr I love you so much and you are amazing.

Marie- I love you too.

After she said that she went back to sleep. I could hear the exhaustion in her voice. I feel bad that I never noticed before. Now that I look at her like really look at her I can see the bags under her eyes and her skin is a little pale also she getting smaller. Now that I think about it I haven't really been seeing her eat and every time I ask her she said she already ate. I hurried up and got up and put some sweatpants on and went down stairs.

"When was the last time y'all seen Khamarie eat"

TBC

VOTE ABD COMMENT

DAMN WHO WOULDVE GUESSED SHE WAS FEELING LIKE THAT

AND HOW COME NO ONE NOTICED

1082 words