Chapter 22

Khamarie POV

Also I forgot what month we in so pretend that it's April

What it do jiggaboos long time no see. Anywho we are going on a weekend getaway type thing. We're going to FAMU for a college tour and when I tell you that I am so excited like you done even know. The kids aren't going tho they're staying my neighbor Ms.Holland that use to look after me when I was younger and helped me out after my dad went to jail. She was a huge help with rain her entire life and I am so thankful for her. She is like out granny which is what we call her. Desmani was a lil skeptical at first but he knows I would never put the kids in harms way.

Even though we only going for the weekend I packed hella clothes. Cause you know anything can happen. I ordered hella new clothes off of fashion nova and pretty lil thing. And I already got my nails and hair down yesterday so I'm set. This is finna be so funnnnn. Of course all of the boys is coming. OOOOO speaking of the boys one of them got a girlfriend. Hint Hint he got blue eyes 👀. He don't know I know yet but I seen him on FaceTime with a girl and he was calling her bae and shit and I was like whatttttt. But Ian gon say nun yet. Speaking of Royal he just walked in.
K- Yes Royal how can I help you on this fine Wednesday evening
R-Don't you want to do me a favor
K-Depends
R-Don't you feel like helping me pack my bags and then going with me to Walmart
K-Didn't I tell you to pack your bag on Monday so you can be prepared and not last minute
(I swear these boys never listen to me them wanna ask me for help like nigga I not yo mama, but ima do it any way)
R-Yeah but then I got side tracked and forgot so please. I'll buy you yo whole Fashion Nova Wishlist
K-Ok fine
R-Ok you wanna pack first then go to Walmart or Walmart then pack
K-Pack then Walmart so we can see what type of stuff your gonna need. And plus I need some shit from there anyway.

On our way to his house he was blasting 5500 Degrees By: Est Gee(ft: 42 Dugg, Lil Baby & Rylo Rodriguez)

When we was packing this man kept on trying to put fucking hoodies and pants and shit in his bag. Like nigga it's fucking April and your gonna have a fucking heat stroke with all that hot shit on in Florida. Like pull out the shorts and wife beaters nigga. Naw but if your gonna wear jeans you can but you gonna be hot. He just packed four outfits with great with 5 pairs of shoes talm bout " I need a pair of shoes with each outfit and and extra pair just in case". I stole like 5 of his hoodies cause he got like 100 so I doubt if he will notice. I asked him if he got already scheduled his hair appointment and he was looking at me stuck. I swear niggas bro always doing shit last minute. He licking my daddy barber be ready on call. But then I got to thinking if he didn't the the rest of the guys did too. So I texted the group chat and asked. And all of them said no expect for my baby. I texted my daddy and asked if Darnell could do it and of course he said yea. I told everyone to meet up at my daddy house in an hour.

Everyone was at my daddy house just chopping it up and shit. And Desmani was just being extra touchy knowing I hate being touched. But for him I guess. "Bubba what's wrong with you" I asked him rubbing his ear with my nails. "Nothing mamas I just been missing you a lot since you been doing soccer and I've been doing track as working for your dad Ian seen you ina minute" he told me laying on my lap. Honestly now that I'm thinking about it I haven't seen him in a while like for long periods at a time. "Aww I'm sorry bae well we're going to be able to spend hella time together this weekend" I said kissing his cheek. He just smiled like y'all he wanna be all hard but be acting like this. But it's ok he my big baby.

That night D gave me some of the best head ever like I even squirted like damn. But we ain't fuck though even tho I lowkey wanted to be since I got a lil injured he won't and be like "bubbles just wait till you heal my dick still gone be there" like boy I need you inside of me. So I did what any logical person would do and waited till he fell asleep and got my rose then went to the guest room. And I watched twitter and made myself cum and lord was it heaven. I swear that shit it mighty powerful. Then I heard the door open but ain't pay no mind to it cause I was so in the zone.

You know when you can feel someone looking at you well I felt that

You know when you can feel someone looking at you well I felt that. I looked up and seen Desmani looking right at me. And lord I'm about to have a heart attack. Cause he standing there looking like Cassie off of Euphoria. "Hey  bubba what you doing in here" I said slowing getting away from him. He grabbed me by neck and tongued me down and I moaned into the kiss. As we were kissing he started fingering me and since I was already wet it felt good. Then he added two and did the comere motion with his fingers. He stopped kissing and fingering me and I whined and he said hol on and got undressed. I was getting impatient so I took his shorts and boxers off will he got his shirt and put his dick in my mouth and began sucking like his dick was finna fall off. "Bae let up shhiitttt" he said tryna move back. But ion know what got into me tonight. I grabbed the back of his thighs and opened up my throat and closed it every time I moved my head back. He dropped his head back and began face fucking me. Bro I was gagging, crying, and moaning all at once. Like my pussy was so wet it ain't make no sense.

I stopped and he grabbed my face and said " you look so beautiful like this" waterfalls. I wiped my face off with the cover and he kissed me again and laid us down. Then he kissed down to my chest. He was massaging my breast with one and and sucking on the other. I told him to stick it in please while I was moaning. He kept playing with me by rubbing it through my slits. I was whining and he started laughing like he knew what he was doing. So I took it upon my self to stick it. He didn't even go gentle like he normally does like he was fucking my shit up in missionary. He had my legs pinned down and made me hold the rose on my clit. Talk bout "since you wanted to use it so bad use it now" he know I can't handle all that. "Baeeee I'm finna cummmm" I told him and he said "No you not you better hold it till I say you can". He was straight drilling my shit. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I squirted so much. He said I could cum and I did so fucking hard. He was slow stroking me through my orgasm. He turned me on my side and took my leg up and was fucking me like that. I couldn't even moan, my mouth was open but won't no sound coming out. I turned on my back tryna catch a break but D won't going for it. "Naw this what you wanted right arch yo fuckin back and you better throw that ass back to". So what I do I did as I was told and arched my fucking back. Like 2 minutes into that he nutted on my booty and put it back it. We was going on for like 15 moe minutes till he told me to ride his dick. My legs was already on fire but I did it cause I love pleasing him. Ian gon cap I knew it was ass cause I could see it in his face. So I took all the strength I had in me and got on my feet and put my hands on his chest and went ham. I had that Nigga moaning like a bitch. It's just something about a man moaning that makes my pussy throb. He told me that he was finna come again but I was so into it that I didn't care and kept going while rubbing my clit. He grabbed my hips and fucked me from the bottom and nutted in me. Then I collapsed on him and he pulled his dick out of me.

GOODNIGHT YOUNG PERVS

IM BACK SORRY YALL I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK ALSO IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SPORTS.

HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS

ARE YALL HAPPY FOR ROYAL

WHAT YALL THINK FINNA HAPPEN ON THE TRIP

COMMENT AND VOTE

1623 words