0.7

"Charlie give me something to shut her up," Ace said, looking back at him. Charlie tossed him a rag of some sort.

"My own fucking brother?! What the fuck Charlie?!" I screamed, thrashing about.

"Shut up already, Jesus!" Ace shouted, and shoved the rag into my mouth. I gagged, and kept trying to fight my way out. There was no way I wanted to be raped.

"You better quiet down sweetie," Ace said quietly, and started to unbutton my shorts. I screamed through the rag, and kicked my legs around, panicking now. Ace literally tore my shirt open, and I just squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to see what was happening. Tears leaked out of my eyes, and I bit down on the rag as Ace's hands roamed my body.

BANG!

My eyes shot open and I saw Teddy, Chris, Gordie, and Vern standing around me, Teddy holding the pistol in his hands.

"Get the fuck off her!" Teddy shouted, pointing the gun at Ace, who surprisingly got off me.

"You little shits, this isn't the end. You'll be sorry," Ace sneered, and he, Eyeball, Billy, and Charlie ran off.

Teddy helped me up, and offered me his shirt, which I gladly took.

"Are you okay?" he asked, rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't know," I whispered, and burst out crying. I latched my arms around Teddy's neck, and bawled. He patted my back comfortingly, and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, I'm never gonna let it happen again. I'll never leave you," he whispered into my ear.

"I know, thank you so much," I whispered back, squeezing him tightly.

It wasn't long before we started on our way back to Castle Rock.