Flashback: Devilish Firsts

"Isn't this just perfect? Us, right here, now, in this moment?" She snuggled closer under his arm as they sat in the grass. The wind blew her hair all over the male sitting next to her.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else in the world." He looked deeply into her eyes and removed her hair from her face. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment and he propped her chin up to his lips and tenderly kissed her. As their lips met, there was a volt of electricity passing through each of their bodies. They pulled back in shock, the passion was intense. She rolled on top of him and they kissed again. Her tongue was on his, his hands were all over her and they were out of breath.

As they pulled apart to breathe, they muttered, "That was... Intense." That was the very first kiss shared by Marshall and Vaughn. Full of passion and fear, they reached out to each other though the lives they lead wouldn't allow a place for love. They lusted for this impromptu moment since forever. They thought it was best for nature to take it's course, in which it did.

Their warm bodies pressed against each other as they embraced in another toe curling, tongue twisting, heart wrenching kiss.

They have only been together for a short time. What is happening right now is what they both wanted and feared. The worst part of loving is letting go. They don't wanna let go, but they know in their hearts that one day they will have to.

If I'm James Dean you're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping With Sirens