06

BACKSTORY TIMEEEE i'm in a rly good mood today.
levi being a soft dad>>>>

"So, Elysia." The tall man, Erwin, spoke up, looking at the young girl who was sat on a chair in front of his desk.
She looked back up at him with a blank look on her face.

"Levi told me earlier, that your arm was hurt, so I decided to ask a friend-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the door was slammed open, and a brown haired person, with glasses walked in, a dirty blonde man following after them.

"Hello Elysia~ I'm Hange! And this is Moblit! I'm here to take a look at your arm and eyes, isn't that great?!" Hange yelled loudly, leaning down and pushing their face dangerously close to Eri's.

The said girl flinched, and leaned back slightly.

"Oi, Hange, you're scaring her. Back off." Levi snapped, placing a hand on their shoulder and pushing the brunette away.

"Oh. Sorry! Anyways, would you mind taking a seat on the couch?"

After around 20 minutes of Hange looking at Eri's arm, and moving it around with the "Where does it hurt?" kind of talk, they were done.
Elysia had started crying midway, as a result from the pain of Hange moving her arm around.

Levi was now awkwardly trying to comfort the Nine year old, but he didn't know what to do, so he just sat beside her after petting her head.

"It's definitely broken in multiple places, and some of her bones are smushed. I honestly have no idea why she isn't screaming in pain right now... But! The damage is beyond repair, I don't think we can fix this." Hange shrugged as they stepped back.

Erwin nodded, after watching the whole ordeal in silence.
"Do you think you can do something to-"

He stopped talking once he saw Hange's crazed look.
They smirked, before pulling something out of their pocket.

"As soon as I heard about you, I made this! It's like an arm cast, and it even has small pockets inside!" Hange grinned, showing the white object to Levi and Eri.

(i hate being that person that includes pictures for everything, so basically it looks like this, but with the bandages going up to her shoulder and metal around the arm area to support it, but on top of the metal there's white fabric? and it hads...

(i hate being that person that includes pictures for everything, so basically it looks like this, but with the bandages going up to her shoulder and metal around the arm area to support it, but on top of the metal there's white fabric? and it hads small pockets in which you can put like knives idk. it doesn't hinder her from freely moving her arm, though.)

"Do you want me to put it on you?" Hange asked again, this time with more of a gentle smile.

Elysia nodded hesitantly, lifting up her right arm slightly.
Hange took her time trying to put it on without putting the child in more pain, and after 5 minutes they were done.
"There~ I really hope it helps. I don't know, maybe there will be some sort of miracle and your arm will heal, but I honestly don't think so, so you should probably just leave it alone for now." Eri nodded as Hange stepped back.
"Thank you." She mumbled, looking down at her arm.