~Chapter Five~

⬆️people in the chapter⬆️

same day

Y/N's POV

As I sat on my couch and staring at a blank TV screen thinking about how my celebrity crush follows me, "Zendaya follows me, she probably seen my comment on her post." I say to myself and I couldn't contain my excitement.

Still, in my shocked state, I heard a knock on my door alerting me someone was there and opening the door to see my family with their bags. "Mi Familia, what brings you here to LA," I say hugging them

"Well your father is here for business purposes and I wanted to see my handsome baby." my mother says while pinching my cheek and kissing my forehead, then turned to my sisters. "We came to pick on a little brother cause we missed you." my sister Xenia and Myriah both said at the same time freaking me out and I roll my eyes but hug them as well.

"So, I'll show you the guest bedrooms that you guys can stay in while you are here," I said walking towards the stairs.

So in my house, I have 8 bedrooms; there's my room, Teo's room, and 6 guest bedrooms. Also, have 6 bathrooms; two bathrooms are downstairs, one in my bedroom, and three in each of the guest bedrooms. I didn't give Teo's room a bathroom cause he's still too young to use the bathroom.

"Here are the rooms, choose one," I say to them and see them all run to the rooms of the choice, making me chuckled under my breath.

"These rooms are nice Y/n, might move in with you," Myriah said with a smirk on her face. "Oh no you ain't moving here with me, you and Xenia are annoying," I say laughing at the end, and something hit head the back of my head.

Turning around to a smirking Xenia "We are not annoying, maybe a little but that just love for our baby brother," She says, they both poking and pinching me causing me to run to mommy. "Mom! they won't leave me alone and being mean," I said hiding behind my mommy while the evil twins look like they want to kill me.

"Girls, leave your brother alone, please." My mom says, the twins shoot me the 'I wanna kill you in your sleep' look and I'm kind of scared to sleep now.

Time skip a few hours

My manager called me and said I could post my Calvin Klein's photoshoot I did back in January before all the covid shit happened, I opened Instagram and post the pic. In just a matter of ten minutes, the post got almost three million likes, and I take a look at the comments."Zendaya just commented on my post," I say out loud and my sisters walked over to where I'm at which is the dining room table.

"Wait...did you say, Zendaya just commented on your post. what did she say," Myriah said a hint of excitement in her voice, and Xenia was trying to read the comment but I held my phone slightly down.

Zendaya ✅: WOW! my eyes are virgins and now they are not 😳😲😱

"Is she your celebrity crush Y/n," Xenia said wiggle her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes

"Maybe, maybe not. I'm not telling you guys to cause you will tease me and I won't hear the last," I say to them both and they have smirks on their face, Oh jeez.

"She is your celebrity crush, I knew it!" Myriah said excitedly "You guys would look cute together, you know," She also said causing me to shake my head and look down.

"What's wrong Y/n, you don't want to date her or something," Xenia said and I nod my head. "I do want to date her but what if she judges me for having a kid and I think she dating somebody already so my chance is low," I say sadly thinking about it now and I don't really what to think the negative but it's the what-ifs just keep pouring down on me. I've had a crush on her since she was 14, which is a long time to a crush on somebody famous but she captivated my eyes and had this chain around my heart, put a lock on it, and threw the key away. She is taken and I'll never have a chance with her, "Y/N!!!" my thoughts were cut off by my sister yelling in my ear.