~Chapter Twenty One~

Y/N's POV
February 3, 2021

So I've been anxious about this music video with Zen and right now I'm currently on my way to the studio to rehearse the dance number for the video. When I arrived at the studio, I saw Zen already freestyling in the large mirror. As I approached the Oaklander, a small chuckle belted from my lips cause she jumped slightly almost making her fall.

"Jeez! I thought you were a serial killer or something!" She lets out a laugh as her hand come flying to her chest.

"Sorry, Zen." I sincerely say towards the brunette.

"Apology accepted."

I went over to the little lounge area that was in the studio and sat my bookbag down on the couch. Then, I went back over to where Zendaya stood and told her we were waiting for my choreographer. While the both of us waited, we started discussing random things to pass the time until the dance instructor arrived.

45 minutes later

Huey, my choreographer, arrived at the studio.

"Y/N, my man, how've you been doing?" The light-skinned man said, dabbing me up.

I accepted the gesture in return and told him what's been going on with my life.

"Huey, this is Zendaya. Zen, this is Huey." I introduced the two, they said their signature 'hellos' and shook each other's hands.

After Huey was done introducing himself, he told to us how the dance scene would play out and we got started right away. My anxiety that I was feeling earlier went away which made me feel relieved and it made it easier for me to dance without tripping over my feet.

As the part when I slid behind her, my nerves kicked in and I froze in place. Zendaya noticed and snapped her slim fingers in front of my face,

"You okay?" Her voice laced with concern as I shook my head, bring me back to reality.

"Yeah. I just missed a step, that's all."

She nodded her head uncertainly but went back to practicing the dance routine. I took that time to take a quick breather and went over to receive my water bottle from my bag, taking a long gulp of the clear substance and letting it cascade straight down my throat. My eyes then trailed over towards Zen and Huey as they went over her moves to make sure she had them down right, a small smile crept to my lips seeing her smile so bright and carefree like this made me fall for her even more if that was possible. Huey's loud ass yelled at me to come over to where the duo stood, making me put down my water and went to the slightly older man's request.

"Okay, Y/N, I need you to stand behind Zendaya. And don't freeze,"

I flicked him off, the Puerto Rican man laughs at me. Through his laughter, he still instructed me to get in position behind Zen, then he started explaining step by step how to execute it professionally.

We spent the next hour perfecting the dance and it come out very clean. Now Huey wanted us to put it together with the track playing in the background and that's what we're doing right now.

"And that's what you call fine dancing from two attractive people," Huey said sounding a little fruity when we finished the dance completely. Both of us were out of breath to say anything to the man, simply grabbing our water and taking one long swig of the drink.

"Thank you, H man," Zen finally says, sitting her water bottle down on her bag.

"Well, we had a great coach to teach us." That statement was true cause without Huey staying on my ass, I'd be absolute shit at dancing.