~Chapter Fourteen~

Y/n's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing, so I picked it up and adjusting my eyes to see the words 'Mama' on the screen. I answered the call, and my mother's Spanish accent rang through the phone.

Call convo with Mama

"gracias, al Dios (thank the God). I was worried sick something happened to you," My mother says, worry laced in her voice.

"I'm alive, mama. No need to be concerned about something bad happening to me," I said, trying to calm her worrying down.

"I know, I was just worried about all this coronavirus going around that you might've gotten it," She said.

"Mama, I hardly leave the house, and if I do leave the house, I wear a mask," I honestly said, and my mother sighed.

"That's good, mi Hijo (my son). I was only calling to check on my babies. I already called your sisters too," She said, and I chuckled softly.

"Oh. I was tired when you called last night and was going to call you when I woke up this morning," I said, noticing the time was seven in the morning.

"Yeah, I figured you were asleep when I called the first time. I'm going to head off here and go to the office," My mother said

"Love you, ma. Be safe," I said

"Love you too, son. Take care," She said and hanging up the phone

End of call

Since I was already up and not going back to sleep anytime soon, I went to Teo's room, which he was still peacefully sleeping. I smiled while cracking the door open and made my way back to my room. I sat at my desk and wrote some lyrics in my notebook. An hour later, I heard my son's whimpers and shuffling through the baby monitor, signaling he's awake. Entering my son's room, "Hey kiddo, you're finally awake," I happily said, kissing my son's head. "I 'ungry," He says to me, laying his head on my shoulder. We both head downstairs to the kitchen, and I sit Teo down in his chair as I make him something to eat.

I watched Teo as he eats the banana oatmeal. This boy was messy I thought, shaking my head. After Teo was finished eating, more like playing in his food, I grabbed the curly-haired boy and took him to his room to clean him up. "You're messy. you know that Teo," I say to the one-year-old, and he giggles at me. Once I changed him, we made our way back downstairs to the playroom, and Teo wiggled himself out of my arms to play with his toys. I sit down on the small sofa that was in the room. I watched Teo play with his toys for quite some time until he wobbles to where I was. "What is it, little man," I said, as he hands me his toy car indicating, he wants me to play with him. "Alright, I'll play with you," I said, ruffling his hair and played with him.

A couple of hours have passed since we're playing in the toy room, checking the time, and it read '3:25'. Picking Teo up from his toys and leaving to get us some lunch, I sat him down and made him some peanut butter and jelly bite. I gave Teo the tasty snack. Deciding to make myself a Y/LN's special, which was ham on American cheese with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, and mustard. When I finished making my sandwich, I sat down beside Teo and ate in comfortable silence. After my son ate his food, I went upstairs with him and rocked him asleep. I put him in his bed, turned on the baby monitor, grabbed the other monitor, and left the room.

I decided to text Zendaya about when we'll work on the song but, it looked like we were thinking the same thing. The ding informed me, and I quickly slide open my phone to respond.

Messages with Zendaya

My forever crush 😘🤞🏽: Hey Y/n/n, what are you doing?