~Chapter Eight~

Time skip

Y/N's POV

"Sup baby bro and my adorable nephew, what you guys doing?" My sister Myriah said flicking me in the head and kissing my son. I playfully roll my eyes and answer her, "Nothing much sis, just taking in the little thing in life and also getting my album ready for next year," I said to my annoying sister and putting my son down to let him play with his toys.

If you're probably wondering why next year, which is the cause of all the coronavirus, and also my manager Bryan said that the album needs to be great to sell at the top of the charts. So that being said, I'm constantly working on my album or at least picking the songs I have pre-recorded; I have a total of seven/eight songs on the album which I need 12, and maybe 2 extra songs if I feel like my fans deserve them.

"That's good bub, I'm glad you're doing what you were born to do," My big-headed sister said, "Thanks big sis, I wouldn't be here if you guys didn't push me to pursue singing and rapping, So thank you," I said and hugged my sister which she gladly accepted. After we both let go of each other, she spoke.

"Oh, I wanted to tell you something," Myriah said and I nod for her to continue, "Devon and I are officially dating now," she tells me, and I am happy for my sister and I know Devon will be good to my sister cause he's been in love with her since we were kids. My sister deserves to be loved and appreciated cause every guy she has ever dated treated her like dirt, Me and Xenia had to pick her back up cause she felt as if all those things the dickwads said were true, let's just say the last motherfucker that dated my sister got his shit rocked. (A/n: *Craig and Smokey's voice* DAAAMMMMNNNN!!! sorry I had to do it 😂🤣)

Felt something hit my head, turning my head to Teo and my annoying big head sister laughing at me. I shake my head at the two, "Do you know sis that you're annoying," I playfully said and she rolled her eyes.

"I've been told but you love me, so kiss my butt," she said motioning to her butt at the end while I laughed at her. "Yes I do love you, sis, and also I'm happy for you," I said back to her and she looked at me confused, "For what?" she says.

"For being yourself, you were always broken after your previous relationship, and if you happy being with Devon then I'm happy too," I said truthfully and notice tears brimming her eyes, "Y/n...Thank you and Xenia too, you guys helped me through some tough times, and you brought terror to some of them and they are afraid to even talk to me," she said laughing that the last part.

"Well they messed with my sister and I didn't like some of them anyway," I say promptly

"Okay but did you have to knock Noah out," she said, "YES!" I say loudly startling my son a little but he goes back to playing with toys.

"Well, Noah was a jerk and was so damn controlling all the time, never letting me have friends. I tried to leave once but he told me no one was gonna love me as he did," she says sadly and I told her it's gonna be okay that Devon was not like the rest, and she calmed down immediately.

"Dada!" I hear my son say, and looking at him, "What is it bubba," I said showing signs of concern making sure he wasn't hurt.

"Uood!" He says excitedly pointing at his stomach causing me and my sister to laugh at his carelessness.

"Okay, buddy let's get you some food then and maybe naptime," I said and headed to the kitchen for a quick snack for Teo. Making a PB&J and some grabbing some animal crackers, then went to get Teo and put him in the high chair. Myriah came into the dining room and sat in the seat in front of me, "Y/n?" she says softly and I looked at her for an answer

"Yes," I said unsurely

"I was thinking how you're a great father and manage your music," she says suddenly, I didn't know how to answer this question cause I've only been a father for less than a year, and as for managing my music is that I love to express myself, so my music is my escape to the outside world.