hero training, date and proposition

Narrator POV

A.M and G.T- WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR HERO TRAINING CLASS!!.

The classroom apart from izuku were pumped up to have the hero class with the number two and number twenty hero and then aizawa pops out of the corner of the door.

Aizawa- today class your hero training will be with A.M and his wife G.T and Fujiki you have nezus special course after this class ok.

Izuku nods and keeps playing with chibi odd-eyes with momo

A.M- OK CLASS TODAY YOU WILL BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING.

The ass quintet smirked at what he said knowing they could beat them all.

A.M- KNOW BEFORE WE START YOU NEED YOUR HERO COSTUMES AS THEY SAY THE CLOTHES MAKE THE PROS.

A.M pressed a button and out of the wall suit cases came out of it with there respective numbers.

When the class grabbed there costumes they went into the changing rooms and changed into there costumes.

While in the changing rooms mineta found a hole in the wall leading to the girls changing room.

Mineta- guys I found a hole into the other changing rooms we can peek on the girls.

Iida was saying stop and dont do it.

Mineta- if having this is a crime then put me in solitary confinement and throw away the key because I'm peeping!.

Mineta tried to peep but was interupted by izuku who only looked at mineta and then punts him in the nuts shooting him outside the locker rooms leaving a mineta sized hole on the walls.

The guys were scared or amazed at his raw strength and not his "quirk".

When they got outside A.M was praising everyone on there hero costumes especially the ass quintet.

All of them quickly became quite when they heard the roar of a dragon behind them and then they saw was the red eyed dragon behind izuku who had a green sweater.