I-Island part 2- kuriboh?

We know see izuku on the floor passed out from the football kick in the balls by his girlfriend Momo who is standing in front if melissa and talking to her while she was petting a small brown creature named kuriboh.

Momo- This small creature was the thing that was so important for izuku to leave japan for? Or does he have something valuable at his disposal?

Momo- *scans kuriboh with izukus duel disk*

D.D- Duel Monsters Card Identification... Complete.

Monster Card Name.- Kuriboh
Monster Level.- 1
Monster Attribute.- Dark
Monster Type(s).- Fiend/Effect
Monster Attack.- 300 ATK
Monster Defence.- 200 DEF
Monster Card Effect.- During the opponents turn during damage calculation: you can discard this card; you take no battle damage from that battle (this is a quick effect)

Momo- so this monster is basically the weakest of the weak?

Kuriboh looks at her before going to melissa.

Melissa- looks like you hurt its feelings.

Momo- oh I'm sorry!

Melissa- hehe it's fine im sure this kuriboh will forgive you.

Momo.- maybe but why did izuku come all the way from Japan to here just to get this little fuzz ball?

Melissa.- maybe it has to do with what this little guy was carrying when we found him.

Momo.- what did you find?

Melissa.- we found this chip on him as if he was being tracked or maybe even be a video message.

Momo takes the chip as she would then create a small computer and chip adapter so they can see what is on the chip.

(Video)

???.- hello to whomever is watching this recording... If this kuriboh gave you the chip then you are one of the only people who will know what is coming...

The video glitches as momo and Melissa woke up izuku so he could see the message.

???.- my name is Maximillion Pegasus the creator of the duel monsters cards and I am recording this to warn whoever is protecting the gateway to both worlds... Something catastrophic is bound to happen and the first of those catastrophes is happening on 12/4/2150 on a place I have deduced called I-Island where a monster known as Slypher The Sky Dragon will emerge and I have deduced aswell that this creature won't be the only one which means I have more videos to make and send till the next catastrophe saviour boy.

The video ends as Momo, Melissa and Izuku watch in horror as Izuku was frantically looking for the monster he named.

Izukus mind.- where is it where is it!?.

D.D.- Monster search incomplete! Must scan monster/card to obtain information!

Izuku.- dammit!! *Punches the wall creating a small crater*.