special training and meeting the harpy family

we see izuku who is now in control sitting at a desk along with urabitch, Iida, bakuhoe, todothotki, stuyu and shinso with a tired aizawa with a "i hope something smites me while i'm standing here" face.

shinso- hey kaosu what do you think were gonna do for special training today?.

izuku- i don't know shinso but knowing sensei he could make us do a ten part challenge that ends up in us fighting each other.

shinso- is sensei really that strict?.

izuku- yes he is.

aizawa speaks up.

aizawa- ok you seven today i'm in a good mood so i'll let you off easy today on training since i just got my paycheck doubled.

the six of the seven were relieved while izuku was wondering what the catch was.

aizawa- today you  will take on a case of a monster that appeared out of nowhere here on campus grounds.

the four of the six became worried while two were scared frozen and izuku mentally said "there it is".

aizawa- from the security footage we have the monster is about seven feet tall and two feet wide and from its appearance it could be a dragon type monster or a fiend type monster.

izuku- can i see the footage?.

aizawa- sure.

he gives izuku the tablet he was using to tell the data.

izuku scans i with a rebuilt duel disk with a slight modification to project a hologram of a monster he is searching.

the duel disk finds a match in the database of cards izuku installed and found out it was a big problem.

izuku- aizawa we may have more monsters than we think.

aizawa- what do you mean?.

izuku- if you watch the footage even closer you can see three figures with wings and bird feet.

aizawa- i always thought they were students.

izuku- well your wrong there he harpie sisters and there pet dragons.

aizawa freezes as he hears the plural of dragon.

aizawa- you mean there are more than one dragon?.

izuku- to be precise the harpie's that are here are harpie lady 1 harpie lady 2 and harpie lady 3 with their younger sister's harpie dancer and harpie girl along with their older brother harpie's brother .