I-Island part 3.- party crashers

Izuku got ready for the gala at I-Island tower as he got dressed in his best tuxedo as he saw momo get dressed in a beautiful green dress as he smiled at her.

Izuku- beautiful dress momo.

Momo- not half bad yourself izuku

They both chuckle and walk towards the tower as they saw other students like Shinso, Kaminari, Iida, Jirou, Uraraka, Katsumi, the Todo twins and Izumi as they would be dressed all fancy like as Izuku would look at them smiling softly as he would then look at his wrist band now newly fitted consealed duel disk as he would look around and be nervous knowing tonight is the night slypher the sky dragon would appear.

Momo holds Izukus hand as she would kiss his cheek and smile.

Momo- don't worry Izuku you'll be fine for all we know this pegasus guy might be punking us with all his end of the world mumbo jumbo.

Izuku- maybe your right maybe he's right but I have to keep a high guard because even if slypher doesn't attack a villain could..

Momo- a villain? On a island filled with heros? You sure are paranoid today.

Izuku- I know I know but I.. I just need to feel calm momo..

Momo- so villains attacking is better than slypher?

Izuku- ten times better.

Momo- why?

Izuku- y-you don't wanna know..

Izuku recalls his encounter with genesis omega dragon the only monster card that put fear into Izukus heart.

Izuku- but you need to promise me momo that if you hear anything that isn't human run and don't stop.

Momo- izuku-.

Izuku- PROMISE ME!!

Momo stumbles back Abit hearing Izuku yell for the first time as she nods and kinda gets turned on.

Momo- Y-yes Sir~.

Izuku blushed as he looked at Momo teasing him with the "sir" part.

Izuku- a-anyways let's get t-to the party.

They hold hands and walk towards the ball room when suddenly the lights turn red and the armour plates around the building shut down making the building an impenetrable fortress not letting anything to get in.. or out...

Izuku looks around as he starts to wonder what happened as he activates his duel disk summoning his Six Dragons

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon

Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon

Starving Venom Fusion Dragon

Firewall Dragon

And his ace...

Chaos Dragon Leveaneer

His dragon stand around momo and izuku as the students from UA who where with them huddle up with them thinking of a plan.

Kaminari- what the hells happening!?!?

Shinso & Jirou- dumbass it's a lock down!!

Iida- looks like we can't get out..

Katsumi- fuck!! I was so ready for the Gala!

Shoko- me too.

Uraraka- what do we do!?!?

Momo- Jirou use your earphone jacks to see if there are civilians on this floor!