final exam Pt.2 and revelation

everyone getting ready for there fights with the teachers and some are already under way.

(play the video on the top to see the fights i will only write izuku vs ass might)

nezu- yusaku fujiki go to your area and prepare to fight you too all might.

the class(-the todo and baku twins and izumi) where scared he was going up against the no. two hero in a one on one fight.

A.M- READY TO LOOSE BRAT.

yusaku/izuku- suck a dick ass might.

A.M gets annoyed and leaves to his side of the field.

nezu- may the match begin..

the students where actuous while A.M took off the weights without them knowing and izuku was getting his duel disk ready and thinking of a way to humiliate the him in the most cruel way he can.

nezu- NOW!!!.

izuku was about to activate his duel disk when A.M suddenly appeared in front of him.

izuku dint have time to react as he was punched into a living complex and then kicked back into the middle of the street.

izuku gets back up holding his stomach and coughs up blood.

yusaku/izuku's mind- the hell how is he so strong even with the weights.

he looks at his feet and his arms to see that the cuffs where gone.

yusaku/izuku's mind- he doesn't have the cuffs on then that means.

izuku was about to call him out on the cuffs when he was punched again into the ground and then he gets kicked into he air.

yusaku/izuku's head- perfect with me in the air i can start my turn.

the students and the teachers where horrified at what was taking place but hey could not interfere with he exam.

midnight- nezu you gotta let us in there and stop all might from killing fujiki!

nezu- we cant once the exam has started we cant interfere in it all i can hope is that young fujiki stays alive.

back at the exam we see izuku placing a monster in his zone that being armageddon knight.

 yusaku/izuku- armageddon knights effect activates which lets me send a  DARK attribute monster to the graveyard

izuku sends a card to the graveyard.

yusaku/izuku- but it wont stay here for long since i activate the spell card dark eruption!.