The New Girl

You had just moved to True Cross Academy,the home of the Exorcists. You had been a victim of Satan's games as well.

Your parents had been killed by a demon and your older brother had been possessed by Satan,while you were forced to watch as his body was destroyed by the flames.

You wandered down the hall of the Cram School,searching for your classroom. You walked down a hall and spotted your room,the number very familiar to you.

You pushed the door open and looked around the room to discover it was only a class of seven,counting the teacher. The teacher looked at you,his glasses glinting in the classroom light. "You must be Miss.(y/l/n). Please sit down and join the class. I'm Mr.Okumura by the way." The teacher said as you took a seat next to the kid in the front with blue eyes and blue-black hair. You looked around the room,your eyes stopping on a boy with salmon hair. He had warm brown eyes and a goofy little smile. You couldn't help but smile a little at his goofy little smile. You quickly averted your eyes as you saw a guy with brown hair and a blond streak in his hair look at you with a look of annoyance.

Class ended after 20 minutes and you stood up. The boy next to you which you found out was named Rin said goodbye and walked out of the room with the blonde girl,Shiemi.

You walked down the hall and spotted the salmon haired boy. You walked up to him,noticing he wasn't with his buddies. You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked at you with his beautiful brown eyes and grinned. "You must be that beautiful new girl." He wrapped an arm around you. "The name's Renzo Shima. But you can just call me Shima. What's your name cutie?" He asked,flirting as usual. "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you Shima." You said,completely oblivious to his flirting. "How about we go on a date sometime?" Shima asked.

You nodded,blushing a little at the boy's openness. Shima smiled. "Great! What do you say we go out tomorrow night?" You nodded. "Sounds great!"

You walked down the hall with a happy smile on your face, your (h/c) hair swinging around you. You were so busy daydreaming,you didn't even realize you had bumped into someone. You looked up from the ground and spotted the short boy with glasses on the ground across from you. "I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed,helping the boy stand. He dusted himself off. "It's alright. You're (y/n) right? You're in my Exorcist class. I'm Konekomaru Miwa,by the way. It's good to meet you." Konekomaru said. You smiled. "It's nice to meet you as well,Konekomaru." Konekomaru smiled. "I saw you talking to Shima. He flirts with everyone,so don't be sad if he breaks up with you pretty quick." You blushed at the thought of dating the silly boy.

You sat and talked to Konekomaru for a little while,unaware of Rin and Shima watching from around a corner. "What are they talking about?" Rin whispered to Shima. "I have no clue,but he better not be hitting on my girl." Shima said. Rin nodded. "It's obvious she has a thing for you." He replied. "Then why does she seem so buddy-buddy with Koneko over there?" Shima asked. "I don't know. It probably feels good talking to someone,especially since no one even knows anything about her." Rin answered. Shima sighed. "I guess you're right." Rin chuckled. "Does the big time flirt actually have a real crush?" He asked. Shima's face brightened. "No. I'll get over her. Plus,I've got Kamiki." Rin laughed. "Whatever man." He patted Shima's shoulder then walked off. Shima watched you, then turned and walked down the hall.

You stood,helping Konekomaru up. "I should probably get going." You said. "I still haven't even been to my dorm yet." Konekomaru chuckled,then nodded. "I should be going to. It was nice talking to you,(y/n)." He said. You nodded. "You too,Konekomaru." You smiled at the short boy,then turned and walked down the hall,waving to Konekomaru. Konekomaru waved back then walked the opposite way.

You walked into your dorm and sat on the bed with a sigh. You had been thinking about your family a lot,since you had told Konekomaru about them. You sighed and placed your head in your hands as a flash of your brother popped into your head. You held back a sob. "Nii-san.." You muttered. You quickly stood up and started unpacking your stuff,trying to get your mind off of your brother.

You had just got back from dinner. You looked out the window of your room. It was dark. "Bed time,I guess." You said to yourself and layed down,covering yourself up and closing your eyes. You slowly drifted off into a restless sleep,the darkness of sleep enveloping you.