Demon Training

One month later,you had climbed your way up the ranks as an Exorcist. You were now an Exwire,and had become very accustomed to fighting with the demon blade Shinkou. Your shoulder had healed up fine,although it still gave you trouble at times. Shima was all healed up,and you two had gotten even closer. Rin was becoming friendlier with Shiemi,but was still keeping time for you. He was your 'brother' after all.

You were walking to your dorm one day after tagging along with some higher class Exorcists. You spotted Rin with Shiemi and giggled. "Ooh,look who it is~! The two lover birds~! Why don't you just kiss and date already~?" You teased. Both Rin and Shiemi's faces got red at your comment. "Shaddup,(Y/N)! Just because you're dating Shima,doesn't mean I have to date Shiemi!" Rin argued. Shiemi about fainted at that comment. "Ah! Uh..yeah! We're all...independent!!" She added.

You laughed lightly. "Of course,you two. But Rin?" He looked at you. "Try not to keep it a secret for too much longer." You winked and ran off,leaving a very confused Rin in your smoke. Shiemi couldn't help but giggle at your enthusiasm.

You ran for a little while,until you stopped by the dorm building. Shima was exiting. Your smile grew wider. "Shima-Kun!" He looked over at you,surprised to hear your voice. You walked over to him,shouldering Shinkou. "Hi there (Y/N). What are you up to?" He asked. "Nothing much,just teasing Rin and Shiemi. They would be the cutest couple,wouldn't they?" Shima smiled. "Of course,Shipmaster."

You held a hand up to your forehead and scanned the surrounding area. Afterwards,you saluted. "That's right! Captain says there is only one obstacle as of right now! And that would be Rin and Shiemi. If there are anymore ships to be floated,please contact your Captain right away!" You said,grinning. Shima smiled and kissed your cheek. "Alright Captain. I'll leave you to it for now. Promise you won't start any ships without me?" You nodded. "Of course not,Lieutenant!" Shima rolled his eyes playfully. "That's the name for an army position." "I know that! Do you not trust me,Lieutenant?" You argued.

Shima shook his head. "I wholeheartedly do. Anyways,I've got to go. I'll see you around,alright babe?" You nodded with a closed eye smile. "Sounds good,Lieutenant!" Shima shook his head again and walked off.

You walked into your dorm room and set Shinkou in it's assigned area of your room,your desk. The only time you used that desk is when you were crammed with homework,otherwise your sword was always placed there. Most times you just did your work on your bed. You sat on your bed and released a sigh. It seemed like just yesterday that you had been promoted to the Exwire rank,when really it had been almost two weeks. The demons had become less of a problem,but the kings and other higher class creatures from Gehenna had started to become more prominent. One of the most known problems right now was with Lucifer,the King of Light. His underlings had become more active in account of their master surfacing in Assiah.

Not only that,but Shima had started to act suspicious. You were worried something was up with him. You loved him too much to seem him act like he was. It seemed he was not quite as attached to the Cram School and it's students as he previously was. Something was happening with him. Something big. And you didn't like it one bit.

A/N:Alright guys! I'm going to leave it there! Do you think I should dwell into the manga and begin the Illuminati arc? If so,please say so in the comments! I'm looking forward to your replies! Anyways,the next part will be up on Friday,January 29th! Don't forget to leave a comment!