Choosing your Meister

You sat up in the Infirmary after waking from your nap. You looked beside you to find Shima without a shirt on and bandages around his waist. You blushed a little at seeing him half naked.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you,smiling at your blushing features. "Yeah,sorry about this." He gestured to his naked upper half. "The nurse came by to check on me. She said I have a few cracked ribs and a cut on my lower back from hitting the debris on the wall." You nodded. "No damage to your back?" He shook his head. "Just a cut."

You nodded again,taking out the sheet of paper Yukio gave you after the demon was destroyed. Shima looked at it curiously. "What's that?" He asked. "My Meister sheet." You answered. He sat up,wincing a little at the movement.

"I promised you I'd help you pick your Meister. Let's do it while I'm still stuck in here." Shima said. You handed him the paper,thinking about what you would like to use. "What Meister are you?" You questioned the pinky next to you. "Aria,although Koneko says I should be a Knight because of my K'rik." He answered. You nodded,guessing that the K'rik he was speaking of was his staff.

You looked through the paper. "If you're an Aria and possible part Knight,maybe I'll become a Knight too." You said. "That's a good idea. You don't seem the Tamer or Aria type-" "And I've never used a gun." You interrupted. "So Dragoon is out." Shima said. You nodded. "That leaves Knight and Doctor." Shima chuckled lightly. "I can't see you running around in a nurse's outfit,tending to the injured."

You blushed a little at the thought. "You'd probably find that hot,wouldn't you?" He laughed. "Incredibly." You blushed even more. "You're such a pervert." He grinned his goofy grin that you loved. "It's all in my nature." You rolled your eyes. "I guess I'm gonna be a Knight." He still smiled. "That might still be hot. With your hot body and all." He pictured your long (h/c) hair in a ponytail and an outfit like Shura's on,swinging a sword or staff around. He grinned and flushed.

You waved your hand in front of his face. "Hey. Someone in there?" There was no response. You punched his shoulder. "Hey!" He snapped out of his daydream. "Yeah?" You rolled your eyes. "I said,I'm gonna become a Knight. Thanks for spacing out on me."

You stood after filling out the sheet and waved to Shima,then set out to find Yukio and hand in the paper.

Author's Note:This chapter is longer than the other one. Sorry for the super long wait though. Now that school's out,I think I'll be busting out updates more often.

Anyways,hope you enjoyed the chapter and feel free to comment,vote,and share.