Where's Shima?

You sat on the train, bored out of your mind. Shima had gone to get some food, so you were alone. You looked through your backpack, hoping to find a book or something to write in. You sighed when you figured out that nothing was in there. "I should have brought more stuff..." You mumbled. You figured you better explore the train, so you got up and walked down the aisle.

Meanwhile, Shima was stuffing his face with any sort of cuisine that the waiter brought him. "You better hope the school pays for this..." The waiter mumbled as he brought another plate. "I'm sure it will!" Shima exclaimed, then went back to eating. The waiter sighed and walked away again.

You on the other hand, had nothing interesting happening. You got bored of looking at the same seats and floors in the other cars, so you walked to the last car and opened the door to the balcony that was there. You breathed in the non-polluted air and smiled. "So much better than at True Cross." You said contentedly. "It is rather nice, isn't it?" A masculine voice said from behind you. You spun around quickly.

A male with short fluffy black hair and bright red eyes looked down at you. You noticed he had a tail like Rin's. "Who are you?" You asked in surprise; you instantly knew he was a demon as well. "You can call me Kazuo." The male replied. "I mean you no harm as of right now, (Y/N) (L/N)." Kazuo said. He turned and jumped back into the train. Your eyes were wide. "He knows my name... What does he want with this train?" You wondered in shock.

You quickly ran back into the train and looked around for the dark hair. You didn't spot it, but continued to run anyway. You entered the train where all the food was being served and spotted Shima. "Hey, Shima!" You called as you ran over to him. He looked up and over at you. "Hm? Oh, (Y/N)! I thought you were back in our seats." He greeted. You shook your head. "I got bored, so I started exploring the train. I walked out onto the balcony and met a-"You looked around to make sure no one was going to hear. "A demon was out there." You said quietly.

Shima's eyes widened. "A demon? Like a real demon? Like a goblin or coal tar?" He asked. You shook your head. "It's much worse. He's a human as well. He's just like Rin." You said urgently. Shima looked around the car. "What does he look like?" He asked. "He has black hair and red eye-"You were lifted off the ground by the throat. "Am I that famous already?" Kazuo said in your ear. You gasped for air. "Shi..ma.." Shima looked around for a weapon; he had left his K'rik back in his bag.

"Renzo Shima. Why have you not replied to our message? We know you are interested; you have replied once before." Kazuo said. Shima looked back at him with unwavering eyes. "So it's you, Kazuo. I should have known he would send someone after me. Well, guess what. I'm staying with True Cross, with (Y/N)." He replied. You stared at Shima with shock. "He's replied...before? What does that mean? Who is 'he'?" You thought frantically, too surprised to be touched by your boyfriend's words. Kazuo tightened his grip on your throat. You coughed, trying to breathe. The edges of your vision started to go black. "Shi...ma...Please..." You gasped. Shima threw a chair at Kazuo, but he easily deflected it with his other arm.

You gradually lost consciousness and felt your body hit the floor as Kazuo dropped you. "Guess what, Shima. I don't care. You're coming with us." Kazuo said. Shima looked at your body, unmoving in unconsciousness. He looked back at Kazuo and nodded. "Let's go." Kazuo nodded and grabbed his arm as they disappeared in a bright flash of light.

                                                                                  -----------------

When you awoke, your body was in a plush chair with a pillow underneath your head. You sat up and looked around wearily. Shima was gone, Kazuo was gone. You were back in your seat towards the front of the train. You looked down and saw that Shima's bag was gone as well. You laid back down and laid a hand over your eyes. You tried not to tear up. "I'll get him back. We'll be okay...He promised..." You thought.

                                                                                 -----------------

A few more hours had passed and you were ready to get off that cursed train. Your throat was unbelievable sore and you were afraid to talk, in case your windpipes had been damaged. You decided to book a place at a hotel to recuperate and call someone at True Cross. This was beyond a spy mission now; you needed help or you were going to be killed.

You arrived at the hotel and walked up to the counter. The old lady that was sitting there looking through paperwork, looked up at your approach. "May I help you, young lady?" She asked. You nodded. "I would like to rent a room and use the phone." You said politely. You had already checked your backpack and pockets for your own phone, but you must have forgotten it back at the dorms at True Cross. The lady nodded and looked through the computer. "There is one room left. You are very fortunate to get it now." She replied and started typing-putting the information into the record.

You walked up to the room and pushed the door open, looking around. Luckily, there was a phone in the room already. You sat on the bed and sighed. You could hear the rasp from that sigh. You set your stuff down and stood up again, walking to the phone. You dialed Rin's number and waited for him to answer.