Beginning the Training

A/N:Hey guys! I'm back! I've decided to start writing this again,along with three other stories,so the updates might still be inconsistent. Anyway,I'll make this chapter super long in celebration of it's return. Here we go~!

You handed the sheet of paper to Yukio and smiled slightly. Yukio read over the paper quickly. "Knight,eh? Pretty handy,considering we only have one other Knight." He responded. You quickly nodded;that much you understood. "So now that I've chosen,do I have to do anything?" You asked. "Nope. You can begin your training at any time. Don't overwork yourself,and please don't hurt yourself. Do you have a weapon in mind?" Yukio said. "Actually,no. Do you have any suggestions?" You answered.

"I do,actually. Follow me." Yukio said,leading you down the hall to a dark room. You looked around in wonder;you didn't know this part of the Cram School even existed. Yukio walked over to a shelf and lifted the lid. There in the shelf were multiple swords and staffs that could have been from Gehenna itself. "Woah..Where did these come from?" You breathed. "Mephisto brought them back from Gehenna. He is the King of Time,after all." Yukio said. "Wow..How come he only took these?" You asked.

"Not much is known about when Mr.Pheles left Gehenna,but we believe he had gotten into an argument with his father,Satan." Yukio said. You clenched your fists at the mention of the ruler of Gehenna. "And?" You prompted. "I believe in his rage,he stole some his father's most precious weapons and came to Assiah." Yukio responded. You nodded,Yukio stepping to the side for you to look. Your eyes scanned over the weapons in wonder. You carefully picked each one up and looked them over. Your eyes finally landed on the perfect blade;a crimson sheath and grip with a black metallic guard. You picked it up and unsheathed it,revealing a beautiful white blade. "I'll take this one. Does it have a name?" You asked,looking at the glassed male next to you.

"It's your blade. If it had a name,it doesn't need it anymore. You aren't a member of Gehenna,nor are you a demon. You are an Exorcist in training and possess a blade made in Gehenna. It is your choice what you name it." Rin's brother answered. You smiled. "You got it. Thanks a lot,Yukio." You said. Yukio opened his mouth to correct you,but you were already gone. Yukio sighed. "Now she's going to start calling me Yukio.." He muttered and left the room,locking it behind him. He walked back to his class room.

You burst into Shima's room with a big grin. Shima jumped and almost fell out of his bed. "G-Geez (Y/N)! Do you have to make such a noisy entrance?!" He exclaimed as his cracked ribs throbbed. "Oh! Sorry Shima." You exclaimed with a small giggle. "I have never heard you giggle like that. Is everything okay?" Shima asked. "Yep~! I've got my sword now." You said,plopping down on the bed next to his. Shima looked at the sword strapped on your back. "What's that?" He wondered. You shouldered the blade. "Oh this? This is Shinkou. What do you think?" You responded,unsheathing the sword and showing it to him.

"Where did it come from?" He asked. "Hold up. You didn't steal it,did you?" You shook your head. "Nope. Yukio gave it to me." You responded. Shima's eyes widened. "Mr.Okumura? Where did he get it?" He asked. "It's in a group of swords and staffs from Gehenna." You said. "Really?! How did those get here?" Shima continued to ask,baffled. "Mr.Pheles brought them here after he left Gehenna. Yukio believes he got into an argument with Satan and left with them,thinking they were his father's most prized weapons." You explained. Shima nodded. "Makes sense now. What are you going to do now that you have it?" You smiled. "Train,of course. There is another Knight here." Shima nodded. "Then I'll come with you. I want to watch you." He grinned to himself as the daydreams began.

You and Shima walked down the hall together;you were quite the pair. You knocked on Rin and Yukio's door. There was a muffled movement and some muttering,then the door opened,Rin's head poking out and looking at the couple. "Oh! (Y/N)! What's up?" He exclaimed. "You're a Knight,right? I'd like some help with  my training." You said,showing him Shinkou. "Woah! Where did that come from?!" Rin asked in awe. "Yukio gave it to me. It's in a group of staffs and swords from Gehenna that Mr.Pheles took."

Rin grinned. "That's awesome!" He gasped. "It's name is Shinkou;signifying the deep crimson of the guard and sheath." You explained. Rin nodded. "You said you needed some help with training?" He asked,a small amount of anxiety edging his voice. You nodded. "Yep!" Rin nodded. "Alright..Let's get to the training area.." You lead the way to the training area,a smile plastered on your face the whole time. Shima made up the rear,afraid to slow you down with his slower walk.

You arrived at the training grounds and turned around. "Alrighty! Are you ready,Rin?" You asked. Rin released a breath. "Actually,I'd like to tell you something first." You blinked and tilted your head. "What is it,Rin?" He hesitated,afraid to tell you,lest you attacked him. "Come on,what is it?" You asked. "I-I'm the son of Satan. I inherited his blue flames..Kurikara is the blade that holds my powers.." He whispered. You instantly shied away. "Y-you're related to that?!" You snapped. Rin cringed and nodded.

"Oh Rin! I'm so sorry to hear that!" You whimpered,hugging the navy haired boy tightly. "That's a terrible thing to deal with!" Shima remained quiet,his brown eyes wide and focused on the son of the King of Gehenna. Rin released a breath. "It's alright. Let's just start training." You nodded and stepped back,unsheathing Shinkou. Rin slowly took the bag away from Kurikara and unsheathed it,the blue flames of your nightmares unfurling around him. You shied away again and squeezed your eyes shut. "Come on,(Y/N)! Calm down and don't think about it! Just train!" Shima shouted,trying to encourage you.

You slowly opened your eyes again and breathed. Rin watched you with worry,his blue eyes shimmering in the flames. "Are you sure you want to do this? You look like you're about to pass out." You shook your head quickly and regained your composure. "I'm sure. If I never get over the flames,I'll never be able to fight alongside you and Shima,and the others." Rin and Shima gave a small smile. "If you're sure..Let's get this party started!" Rin ran at you.

A/N:I did it! Longest chapter yet! And I left it on a type of cliffhanger,XD. You'll know soon,hopefully.