o n e

no one pov

jungkook stood still and silent. perched ontop of a building, his shoes gripping to the cement under him. he could hear everything around him, even over his breath, that was now heavy as he focused on his target.

"get ready." jungkook heard the voice of his boss through his ear piece. clenching his hands around his 'smith and wesson m&p15-22 sport 22LR rifle'. his right eye looking through his scope. holding the gun in perfect still position waiting for his signal.

"now." he heard the deep voice of his boss. jungkook pulled the trigger before his boss could even finish his command. thats how fast the young assassin was.

not even 2 seconds after jungkook fired his gun, which fire was silent, an advantage for the killer. a man walked out onto a terrace, falling dead with one single shot. now gushing blood out of his neck.

"good job. now get the hell out of there." jungkook heard his boss through his ear piece. "yes sir." he said, strapping his gun to his back and running to the other side of the roof before he was spotted in the dark of night.

the male then slid down the side of the building, thankfully landing on his feet before sprinting down the back alley way. already hearing police sirens in the distance.

though, the boy didnt panic, only continuing to run through the alley way. all the way back to the motel room he was staying in.

-

meet jeon jungkook. a 19 year old assassin. but not only an assassin, the best assassin. trained from a young age. well, younger age. he was still a young boy. not like he acted like it though.

the man he just killed? some business man who scammed his boss. that was usually who his targets were. people who wronged his boss.

he says boss. but in all seriousness, he was more like jungkooks father. well, the closet thing he had to family in general. but we can get more into that later.

though, he was just 19. he didnt go to school. he didnt have friends. he didnt go to parties. he didnt hook up with random people, forget to use protection and hope you didnt come out of it with an std.

and frankly, he didnt want to have any of those things. they just sounded like a waist of time.

some might call jungkook boring. but his life had enough craze and action. to others his job might be scary. but jungkook seemed to be immune to such fears.

but thats just the human brain for you. the more you are exposed to a certain thing, the more your brain and body gets used to it.

-

when jungkook finally got to the motel, he took the back door up to his room. no one saw him come in. not that it would have mattered if anyone did, as his boss paid for his room, as usual, so it wouldnt be a problem.

entering the decently sized room, jungkook sighed, placing his gun down, leaning it against the wall and flopping down on the queen sized bed, with tacky floral covers.

the whole room was tacky in itself. but jungkook didnt mind as he would now leave soon, as he finished his job here. 

the boy was always moving around for different jobs. never staying in the same place for more than a week at most. he was pretty quick to catch on to his targets' schedule and plan his day of attack.