t w e n t y f i v e

no one pov

"im gonna go take a shower now." taehyung said softly after the two finished their dinner of instant ramen. the same dinner they had been eating since almost 2 weeks ago, when they started staying here.

"ok. i'll take one after you." jungkook said, glancing up at the dirty blond boy with a soft smile. taehyung hummed before walking to the bathroom. not before grabbing a pair of jungkooks sweat pants, and a simple grey shirt.

soon, taehyung was in the warm shower. the water soaking his hair, and falling down his back. 

the boy happily took his shower. his mind both empty and filled with thoughts. not anything really in particular. mostly just jungkooks smile that he adored so much. and of course staring at the small shampoo bottles, as he had nothing else to do.

if taehyung would be honest, he hadnt thought about his old life since he left with jungkook.

well... i say 'old life'. when in reality it was literally less than 2 weeks ago.

yet it felt like a life time.

taehyungs mind and body was so consumed with jungkook and his admiration for the older boy that he almost completely forgot about his school life, his friends, his family..

the only time he was ever reminded was when he accidently tripped over his school backpack. still sitting in the corner of the room. all of his papers, and unfinished homework still sitting inside.

his laptop was still sitting in his case, tucked in his bag. all of his pencils that he usually used everyday, hadnt been touched in so long.

his phone, still laying in his bag. completely turned off. probably hundreds of un-answered calls and texts on it.

taehyung hadnt thought about any of it.

because he had jungkook.

.. and thats all he had to think about right now.

-

soon, taehyung finished in the shower, getting out and drying himself off. putting on his clothes before drying his hair and walking out of the bathroom.

taehyung saw jungkook sitting in the same place, waiting for the younger to finish. when he did, the ravenette looked up. "done?" he asked with a gentle smile.

taehyung hummed, sitting down on the comfy bed. "alright~." jungkook hummed back, getting up and walking to the bathroom with a simple shirt and sweat pants, as well.

on his way to the bathroom, he passed the tv remote to taehyung. the younger looked up at jungkook as he put in on the bed.

"watch something while im in there. so you dont get bored. im pretty sure you can find the international channel." jungkook said with a caring smile.

taehyung nodded, returning the smile as jungkook disappeared behind the bathroom door.

the young boy then grabbed the remote, turning on the tv. keeping the volume soft and quiet. just enough so he could hear. he didnt want it too loud and disrupt the sweet atmosphere. 

getting comfortable on the bed, leaning against the fluffy pillows, taehyung started switching through channels. trying to find either something interesting. or something he could understand with his lack of english skills.