t h i r t e e n

no one pov

after school, jungkook followed silently behind taehyung. the younger boy kept glancing back at the ravenette, seeing if he was still there, or if he had just left him.

but jungkook stayed. 

he was still silent, and kept staring at taehyung. which made the dirty blond boy confused, and slightly insecure. but, he could look past that. because jungkook was still with him. 

for the time being, at least...

it didnt take long for the two to get to the cafe. taehyung saying his hellos to jinnie hyung. and namjoon, who was cleaning tables. 

after getting his cookie, the two highschoolers left. taehyung, being the hungry little boy he was, started eating his cookie before they even got to the park. 

taehyung glanced at jungkook, wondering if he wanted a bite. but he was sure jungkook would refuse. so he opted against it.

-

when getting to the park, they sat on an empty bench. jungkook putting down his back and guitar case, leaning them against the side of the bench. taehyung following suit after the older.

 the two then sat silently. taehyung felt awkward, swaying his body back and forth, not sure what to do. his hands resting on his thighs. the silence was killing him.

jungkook on the other hand, seemed to be staring off into the distance. like his mind was running with a thousand thoughts. unable to get rid of them.

taehyung glanced at the ravenette, seeing the blond stripes in his hair falling over his eyes. the younger boy sighed, suddenly getting up from his seat.

his movement seemed to finally get jungkooks attention.

taehyung didnt notice though, as he walked to a near by tree. reaching up for a sturdy branch and jumping slightly, so he could grab onto it. then swinging his body above the ground.

jungkook watched the boy facing away from him. his eyes were unable to look away from the care free boy. jungkook, again, felt like he was being pulled in by the simple existence of taehyung..

when taehyung turned around, after letting go of the branch. he turned to jungkook, a sudden boxy smile rising to his lips as he saw jungkook looking at him.

as jungkook saw taehyungs cute boxy smile, his heart started beating ten times faster in his chest. jungkook wanted it to stop, but it didnt. nor could he make it stop. 

though taehyung was smiling, that smile soon dropped when he saw jungkooks dozed facial expression. frowning slightly taehyung walked closer to the older, until he was standing infront of the older. jungkooks head hesitantly looking up at the younger when he stood so close.

"jungkookie hyung-"

taehyung paused when he suddenly saw jungkooks eyes focus quickly at the nickname. "i-i mean jungkook." he said with a soft sigh.

"are you ok?"

jungkook blinked at taehyungs question. taehyung, seeing the olders confusion, sighed again. "i-i mean.. you look- i dont know. but i just want to make sure your alright." he said, his soft voice ringing through jungkooks ears.