t h i r t y e i g h t

no on pov

taehyung let out a small sleepy hum as he felt sun rays beam onto his tanned skin. not wanting to get up just yet, the boy snuggled closer to the warm feeling that seemed to hold him close.

unknownst to the half sleeping boy, jungkook had woken up not too long agao, watching with a delicate smile as taehyung whined slightly, snuggling closer to his bare chest.

jungkook chuckled huskily at the younger boy. "morning sleepy head." he said amused. seeing as taehyung froze, finally waking up more at the soft sound of jungkooks morning voice.

jungkook watched as a sudden smile rose to taehyungs lips, his eyes still fluttered closed. taehyung let out a short giggle, getting even closer to jungkooks body.

"morning kookie.." he mumbled into jungkooks chest. the older smiled at taehyungs words, wanting to spend the rest of his life in this comfortable setting.

but to his dismay, it was already 9:00 am, and he guessed taehyugn would have to get back home soon.

"baby we have to get up now.." jungkook said, wanting to be sweet about it. the younger whined at jungkooks words, not wanting to get up.

"do we have to?" he asked. jungkook hummed. "yep. we have to take showers and then you have to get back home." jungkook said. the younger pouted, but soon nodded. "alright.." he mumbled.

the ravenette then slid his bare body out from the covers, looking at taehyung, who was still trying to get some more sleep.

jungkook rolled his eyes. "come on. up we go." he spoke, slightly teasing the boy, picking the boy up bridal style and lifting him out of the bed.

taehyung squealled at the sudden action, holding onto jungkooks shoulders. the older chuckled amused, and walked the dirty blond to the fancy looking bathroom, where he turned on the faucet and started the bath.

-

"a-add bubbles please.."

taehyung muttered, sitting on the counter, a small towel wrapped around his bare bottom. watching as jungkook started the bath.

the older smiled at taehyungs words, adding some soap to the water, making the water get bubbly on the surface as the water rose higher in the tub.

"thanks.." taehyung said softly as the bath was filled, jungkook turning of the water. "your very welcome." jungkook smiled, helping taehyung off of the counter and into the bubble bath.

right after, jungkook joined the bath aswell, sitting behidn taehyung, the younger gently resting his back on jungkooks chest.

the two started to wash their hair, jungkook helping taehyung as the boy didnt look like he was gonna do it himself.

after both boys were clean, they just sat in the water quietly. enjoying the morning freshness, and eachothers company.

though, after a short while, it didnt take long for taehyung to speak up.

"kookie.." the boy started, drifting off. "hmm?" jungkook hummed in response, looking as the younger turned around slightly to look at the ravenette.