t w e n t y t w o (M)

no one pov

taehyung let out a soft sigh as he stretched his arms up, letting his muscles tighten before falling loose again. the hem of his plain grey shirt rising, almost exposing his soft tummy.

jungkooks eyes were drawn to the younger boy as he did such actions. "im gonna take a shower.. my hair is getting greasy." taehyung said ruffling his fluffy dirty blond hair. his said locks feeling a little oily from the fact he hadnt washed his hair in a few days.

jungkook hummed softly. 

"can i take one with you?"

taehyung froze as he heard jungkooks question. "hmm?" he said looking over to the ravenette with slightly widened eyes. jungkook looked back at the surprised boy.

"well.. i mean. uh- isnt that what people do when they are... ya know.." jungkook said, suddenly panicking just a bit.

taehyung felt a hot blush rise to his cheeks. but then slowly nodded. "y-you can.." he said, not really thinking about the out come of showering with the ravenette. 

jungkook felt a small smile rise to his lips at taehyungs response. the male got up from the bed and followed taehyung to the bathroom, where he then closed the door. sure there was only them two in the motel room.

but who in the world takes a shower with the door open?

taehyung was now feeling shy as he stood in the bathroom with jungkook. trying to avoid eye contact with the male through the mirror as he stuck his head in behind the curtain and turned on the warm water.

when taehyungs head re emerged from outside the shower, he let out a sudden squeak as he saw jungkook already shirtless. starting to slide of his black basket ball type shorts.

jungkook looked up hearing the youngers sound of surprise. almost chuckling, finding the shy boy cute.

"is something wrong?" he asked. his voice dripping with a teasing manner, and taehyung just knew the ravenette was enjoying this.

"no... i-im ok." he said, his head turned to the side and his eyes focused on the floor. jungkook hummed softly, already starting to take off his shorts again. before they were on the floor, along with his shirt. and he was on to take off his boxers.

when the older male had completely stripped down, shamelessly. he looked to taehyung, who was still fully clothed. "you know your supposed to take off your clothes when you take a shower, right?" he asked, still teasing.

taehyung pouted and nodded. hearing a chuckle escape jungkooks lips before he got in the shower.

after jungkook was behind the shower curtain, taehyung slowly started taking off his own shirt.

until, he too, was fully stripped down.

the boy felt sort of exposed as he stood naked. knowing jungkook was in the shower just hiding behind the thin white shower curtain. taehyung had only been naked infront of jungkook once, when they had sex. but that was only once, and taehyung was still shy, rightfully so.

but soon, taehyung built up the confidence and started to walk closer to the shower, getting ready to get in.

"i-im coming in now.." he said softly. he thought he heard a "finally." from the still amused jungkook. but he brushed it off, as he was just trying to not embarrass himself.