f i f t e e n

no one pov

the last remaining hours of that night, jungkook got no sleep what so ever. 

upon reaching the motel room, jungkook quickly changed into clothes he would be able to wear to school tomorrow. 

the boy then took his backpack, dumping the random books and pencils out. before stuffing in as many pairs of clothes he could fit. originally that bag had been for his clothes, but he used it for school when he started going.

now, it was going back to its original purpose.

when jungkook checked the time, it was already 5 something in the morning. having bags under his eyes from not sleeping, jungkook sighed. though his breath was hitching slightly, his nerves were stilling running from the previous night.

when the clock struck 5:30 jungkook grabbed the bag full of clothes, the guitar case, and left the room. leaving everything the same as it was before he left.

the fridge was still full. the bed was only partially made. all of taehyungs documents were still left out on the table. and jungkooks half eaten ramen bowl was still sitting by the sink.

jungkook didnt mind any of that. he just closed the door behind him. locking the door with his key. then threw the key back inside the room, through the old style mail slot.

jungkook hurried down the stair case until he made it to the lobby of the motel, and then outside. the sun was just rising, mist still heavy in the air as it was barely morning yet.

jungkooks eyes scanned the parking lot, looking for a specific black BMW 230i Coupe. when he finally spotted it at the end of the lot, jungkook ran towards the car, his face mask already pulled up. covering his mouth and nose.

the ravenette soon reached the car, his hand searching the front left tire, on the top, where the actual metal of the car met the tire wheel. his fingers finally grasping the keys.

letting out a slight relieved sigh, jungkook unlocked the car and jumped in. quickly pushing the car to start and drove away from the motel before anyone could notice.

jungkook knew this car didnt have a tracker in it. thats how much his boss trusted him..

and jungkook was about to abuse that trust to his full abilities.

-

"hey jungkook!"

the same greeting as everyday. 

jungkook heard the soft husk morning voice of taehyung. looking up jungkook saw taehyung smiling widely at him. 

jungkook let out a soft breath, when his eyes met the dilated ones of taehyung. "hi taehyung." he replied. the youngers eyes widened slightly at the response. but he soon smiled wider, giggling softly.

he was happy jungkook seemed to feel better today.

at lunch taehyung sat down across from jungkook. the younger kept glancing at the older. noticing his eyes shifting around the table. his leg bouncing up and down as he sat, mostly, still.