Chapter 14, Evely: Shelter

"Okay....Its obvious you CAN'T stay here" I said to the alicorn

The alicorn didn't even move when I said that...

of course...

i needed to do something about this, my parents WILL find out about the baby alicorn, and i will be in big trouble.

 i cant lie about the alicorn's  existence forever, it will be impossible to not get caught eventually.

and also...what was an alicorn doing here anyway? they're supposed to be endangered species aren't they?

but if one was here

right in front of me

then it isn't  that "Endangered"

But still...

I guess i need to find a place for it to stay.

And to keep it safe

and also hide it-

but i couldn't keep it in my room, it had to be somewhere outside, but i wasn't allowed out there, and i risked it a lot last night...

I need to do this 

but how do i get outside without anyone noticing?

...

Well, i might have an idea-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to wait until it was nightime to do this because then, there was less of a chance that i will get caught.

And also....

The baby alicorn had to be involved because after all, i was finding a place for it to stay...

"Alright....uh...alicorn, are you ready to do this?" I said to the sleepy alicorn.

it didn't respond.

okay.

I opened the window, it was the only way i could get out.

now for the complicated part, getting the alicorn out...

my window was small and i doubted a whole animal could fit through.

And of course, the alicorn was already fast asleep on the floor

ugh

I tried waking it up; "come on...wake up!" i needed it to get out of the room...

I kept trying until, its wing hit me right in the face-

"OW- HEY-" i fell right on its back

As soon as i fell, the alicorn finally woke up and started flying all around the room

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

it finally flew out the window and into the sky.

"Wow....i didn't know you could-WAIT WHAT"

i couldn't enjoy it much longer because we were falling down...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING-AAAAAAAA"

we fell into the forest bushes, seemingly where i first found the alicorn

"Okay i definetly need to find you a place to stay..."