Chapter 10, Evely: Surprise

A/N: this is kinda a short chapter....

I turned around too the bushes behind me.

The rustling noise in the bushes got louder and louder....

"Alright, who's there?" I screamed to the bushes.

The noise stopped...

Then something came out of the bushes, it was an animal.

But not just any animal.

A baby Alicorn.

I was so surprised at that moment and started to question everything that was happening in this very moment.

"A-an alicorn?How? aren't animals like you supposed to be in the-"

The alicorn started to hover around for a bit, but fell down. The alicorn was a baby after all.

Been there...

For a moment i felt almost relieved that it was just an alicorn and not some dangerous creature.

But after that i realized that it was probably 1:00 AM and i was outside in a dark forest and where i'm not supposed to go and there's basically an Alicorn in front of me..

waaaaait a second...

ALICORNS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE RAREST ANIMALS ON EARTH AND THERE'S ONE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND WHO KNOWS WHY ITS HERE AND IT DEFINITELY DOESN'T BELONG HERE AND WHEN MY PARENTS FIND OUT THAT IM INTERACTING WITH A RARE WILD ANIMAL, I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS IN MY ROOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM....

there was only one thing left to do

run.

I ran as fast as i could back home put the alicorn kept on following me wherever i go.

I was running so fast that i couldn't breathe and suddenly...I was levitating.

I used that as an advantage to go faster to my house so i saw the open window of my bedroom and i tried to fly in.

But the alicorn

oh no it didn't

THE BABY ALICORN WAS FLYING TOO!

"what? it's just a baby how can it-"

then I saw what i was doing

yep there's definitely something going on here...

so as fast as i could, i flew into my room and crashed and the floor.

everything went dark.