Chapter 3, Lyra: Showing her around

A/N: Whaaaaat??? two chapters in a day? Y E S you heard it right! the cover is coming soon too. Bye!

" Soooo...this is your room Lyra! " Keefe said to Lyra who just looked confused.

" I'll leave you to showing her around Keefe. " Said Lady Gisela before leaving.

Keefe sighed. He never took care of a baby before so all he had to do was try his best. He picked Lyra up and said " Today your awesome big brother's gonna show you around this place " Lyra didn't sound a bit excited about it She looked like she wanted to take another nap

" I have a feeling this will take a long time...." Keefe said. First he showed her the big dining room she grabbed a cup and stared banging it on the table.

" LYRA! No! don't do that! We don't want Dad to hear....." That just made Lyra bang it even harder.

Keefe took away the cup and put it somewhere where Lyra couldn't reach it. Lyra glared at him. Keefe sighed again. " Now Lyra let's go to...NO! " Lyra was on the table and started to open cupboards and throwing stuff out. Keefe tried to catch as many as he could but a couple of things broke.

" W'ere lucky nobody heard or else we would have been in big trouble! " Keefe said to Lyra. Lyra didn't care a bit and threw a cup at his head. Keefe doged but Lyra kept on being annoying. Before Lyra could throw anything else, He grabbed Lyra and took her out of the dining room.

" No more throwing things Lyra we don't want anything to break.." Keefe said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the showing went....mostly well because Keefe didn't let Lyra out of his sight. At the end of the showing, Keefe sighed, " i'm exhausted but we did it right? " Lyra didn't even bother to listen to Keefe. 

" I have a feeling that this is going to be very tiring " But Keefe reminded himself....

This was just the start.