• Just a stranger part 2(last part)

Y/n's POV:
I was just taking the order of the clients at the restaurent i work at when suddenly we heard a screaming outside.

I was so confused. I looked up only to say a group of teenage girls hysterically crying and screaming. I followed their gaze until a tall figure caught the corner of my eye. I've only seen his back but I could tell that he's pretty hot. "He's probably a celebrity who won't even acknowledge my existence" i thought to myself. Our restaurant is pretty famous here so I got used to pumping into celebrities every other day.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked the clients. "No thank you" they replied.
"Wait a second. Oh. my. god." One of them yelled. "Is that Harry styles I see?" She said in complete shock.

I looked towards the door as my eyes did not expect to see him once again.
He's the stranger that I met a while ago. Oh god I never really knew he was a celebrity. All this time trying to know a little bit more about him, all people around the world already knew his story.
He smiled as he walked in while I wished I would disappear from his sight.

I hid in the kitchen trying to figure out what just happened. "The Harry styles knows how fucked up I am."

"Y/n, what are you doing here? Go to work" my boss yelled at me. "Sorry" I looked down while making my way towards his table. And the closer I get the fastest my heart beats. He won't even remember me I mumbled to myself in hope to calm down.
"What would you like to order, sir?" I asked. "Just a-" he stuttered as he looked up from his computer.

"Hey" he smiled after a short silence.

"You remember me?" I blushed. "How dare I forget you" he chuckled. "Anyways what can I get you" i asked. "Just a cup of coffee please..." he said and i nodded.
"Y/n" he said as he read my name on my work uniform. I finally disappeared feeling overwhelmed. "He remembers me" I smiled to myself.

Few minutes later I came back with the coffee. "Thank you" he said. "Anything else?" I asked. "Yes." He stated. "Can you not pretend that we haven't already met?" He said. "I thought you were the one who disappeared without any reason" i replied. And he just looked down. "That's what I thought" I added trying to walk away. "Y/n wait" he grabbed my wrist. "I really want to get to know you." He said. People started looking at us so I just said "we'll talk after I finish my work" trying not to cause a scene and be on the latest news.
~~~~~~~
Only few minutes left until I finish my work and to my surprise harry is still here. Following my every move.
"You can go home, y/n" my boss said and i nodded.
~~~~~~
"You actually waited" i chuckled as we got out of the restaurant. "Yup can we have a talk now" he begged. "Sure" i said following him to his car.

"I had my reason" he said as we got in.

"I didn't want to be the next person to break your heart" he said as I was listening carefully. "You deserve a man who's ready to give you all his time. Someone to turn to when you feel alone. From your look at the night, I knew you were looking for someone who looks out for you. Who gives you all the attention and unconditional love." He continued. "Then why did you leave" i asked. "I didn't want to get too close to you. I don't want you to get involved in all the drama of the social media. I don't want you to be alone when I'm half the world away. I thought if I leave it'll fix everything. But since that night I couldn't stop thinking about you. And now I finally found you" he said and i couldn't help but feel a tear slipping away. "I couldn't quite stop thinking about you either " I replied.

"Let's just give us a chance and see how it goes" i added. "You sure?" He asked. "Of course. You said I hope you get everything you wish for. Maybe you're all i wish for " i said earning a wide smile from him.

"Tonight I'm throwing a party at my house for my friend's birthday. Maybe we could share one more dance" he smirked and I giggled. "Well that dance was the only thing I was holding on all this time" I said. "Same" he replied while looking straight into my eyes. "So see you tonight?" I blushed. "You're so cute when you blush" he chuckled making me blush even harder.
"And yes. See you tonight" he winked.
~~~~~~~
The night arrived and I was nervous as heck. I just litterly got invited to harry styles' house yet I feel like he was just a stranger I met one night at a bar and shared my story with.
"Hellooo you must be y/n!" A long-haired guy greeted me as I walked in the house.
"And you must be the birthday boy" I said. "Yup! Come in!" He replied while taking the gift I got him.

I walked further and my eyes instantly started looking for harry until I found him. "Hey" i smiled as I put my hand on his back. "Y/n!" He said turning around with the biggest smile on his face. "You look beautiful " he added. "Thanks" I replied.

The whole night we spent it talking, drinking and dancing like crazy.
We sang happy birthday and cut the cake.

And suddenly a slow song came in.
"May I have this dance" harry offered me his hand. "I would love to" i replied placing my hand in his knowing that it would be the best night of my life.

Please let me know what you think about ittt. Love you❤