• Long time no see

Y/n's POV:

I let the cool air hit my skin as i stood outside watching the city from the balcony. I missed this view.

I looked up to the sky enjoying its beauty leaving the party behind.
I was almost drowned into my own thoughts when a voice snapped me back into reality.

"Y/n y/l/n" the familiar voice said.
I turned around only to confirm who i thought it was.

"Harry..styles" i chuckled having an odd feeling now that i saw him again.

"Long time no see" he smirked while stepping closer to me.

"Well..." i said taking the drink that he offered me. "Last year didn't end up exactly how i thought it would be" i continued before taking a sip.

"I remember on this very place we had our first dance..i honestly didn't think it could go that far" he half smiled. "And it didn't " i said and he looked down.

"I missed you" he said after a moment of silence.

"Don't start " i rolled my eyes.
"I wish things were different" he sighed. "Harry.." i whispered.
"They were the best 3 months of my life" he added. "Harry please.." i begged. "I don't want to do this again" i said. "Do what ?" He asked.
"Whatever this is..You've no idea how long it took me to get over you.. So no, i don't miss it." I lied.

"Did you mean that?" He asked softly.

"Harry i just don't want us to get closer again just for you to leave me once again" i replied not looking into his eyes so he wouldn't see my tears.
"Now excuse me" i said heading back inside but he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me right into his chest. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't miss this" he whispered as our faces were inches away. "Does it matter?" I asked.
"To me, yes" he replied.

Before i knew it he put one hand on my waist and the other grabbed mine making us sway.
I eventually let myself give in and closed my eyes as we slow danced without music.

"Wish we could freeze at this moment" he said. "But once this night is over I'll never see you again" i replied. "What if this night would never be over" he said.
"C'mon.." he smiled while dragging me from my hand. "Harry wait" i stopped.

"I don't think this is a good idea" i said as i watched his smile drops.
"Y/n..I promise I'm not gonna leave you this time" he cupped my face.
"I don't know harry.." i pulled his hands away. "Y/n i want to be with you. I want to wake up next you everyday. I want to be there for you. I want to show you the world. I want to love you. You made me feel something that I've never felt before in only 3 months.." he said.
"The past few months when i was apart from you, the only thing that kept me going is our memories..and the hope to get another dance with you" he added.

"I missed you" i finally admitted wrapping my arms around his waist.

Soon i felt little kisses were planted on my head.
"Promise you won't leave me again?" I looked up.

"I promise" he smiled.

"I'll be next to you when this night is over and the night after that..and after that.." he kept going making me laugh.

"C'mon let's get out of this lame party and go somewhere else" he said. "There's a lot of catching up to do" he added as i intertwined our hands together. He looked down at our hands and gave me his softest smile. "Definitely missed that too"

Please leave your feedback and you can send me requests for the next imagine ❤ hope you liked this one :))