• Anxiety

Y/n's pov:
"Isn't it too cold for you here" a voice said making me jump only to realize it was just harry.

"No I'm good" I replied as he made his way towards me.

"Here take this blanket" he said wrapping it around me. "Thanks" I looked down scared to meet his eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" I heard him asking feeling the concern in his voice.

I sniffled again as an answer.

"Are you crying?" He frowned while lifting up my chin. "What happened" he asked again.

"Nothing to worry about" I gave him a fake smile. "You can tell me" he said wiping my tears away with his thumb. "I-I don't know. I kind of just had a bad day I guess" I told him. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine" I reassured him. "Babe you can tell me if something is bothering you. I'll help you" he insisted. "Let's just come inside. Shall we" i said trying to change the subject. "You don't want to talk about it, do you? If that's what you want. Fine." he shrugged leading me inside our house.

"Can we just cuddle" i said. "Of course. Come here" harry smiled while opening his arms. "Princess, I wasn't trying to pressure you. I just hate it when you don't want to share your problems with me" he said rubbing my back. "I know" i replied. "I hate it too...but I guess I hate being always the weaker one more" i added.
"Y/n.. you're one of the strongest people I've ever known. if talking about it make you feel better then it doesn't matter how it makes you look like" he explained.
"I've never really been good with my words. For the longest time I've never really known how to express how I feel. I've been and still am so scared of showing off my emotions." I said feeling the tears streaming down my face.
"Then don't be. Just say how does it really feel." He said. "I..I don't know..it's like there's this voice inside my head that tells that I'm..not enough..that.. someday I'll wake up and find myself all alone.." i said feeling my chest tightening. "Hey..hey breathe in..and breathe out" harry said holding my hand.

"God I hate it. I hate how my heart starts racing and get nervous over the smallest thing. I hate it how my palms get sweaty and my mind goes blank everytime I have to say something. I hate the feeling of being a charity case for my friends or you. Sometimes I think that you guys just pity me. I mean I'm not the greatest friend or girlfriend. Why would you hold onto me when I'm not giving you anything in return. Most of the times I feel like I'm a burden. Like nobody actually cares about me." I cried out. And it felt good. For a second it felt to finally have someone to listen to me.
"Babe..." harry whispered and I could see some tears in his eyes. "Why haven't you ever told me that. I do care about you y/n.
You're my everything. Why haven't you told me that you're feeling like this. You never were or will be a burden. I love you, your friends love you, your family loves you. Everyone loves you. For being just you not because they pity you." He said while we were both drown in our own tears.

"God, I wish you could see yourself the way I do" he added. And I just buried my head in his neck.

"I love you" i whispered. "And I'm sorry" I added. "Y/n..no..you don't have to be, darling. It's important to say how you really feel." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.
"I just didn't want you to feel sorry for me. Like I said I didn't want to show you how weak I am. Everyday I go out I feel like I'm carrying a monster with me called anxiety. A monster that will never rest until he makes sure that I'm damaged. Until he makes sure that I'm weak and can't beat him." I said.
"No.. y/n. I'm here to help you, to hear you out and to love you." He replied making me cry even harder. " It's okay to be weak sometimes. It's okay to feel hurt. Everyone does but truth is, that monster is a part of you. Our weaknesses is a part of us. You're the only one who's capable to end it. You can defeat that monster." He added. "What if I can't" i whispered. "You will. My y/n would never give up." He cupped my cheeks. And I nodded. Knowing that he'd always have my back. I was so scared to show off my feelings but turns out telling him was the first key to heal.