• I'll carry you with me

Harry's POV:

"Look who's here" my mum smiled. The door of my hospital's room opened revealing y/n. "Hey" i said weakly. "Hi" she smiled stepping closer.
"Alright I'll leave you two" my mum said before walking out of the room.

"I brought you chocolate. The one you like" she looked at me with her puffy eyes.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?" I asked.

"Yes" she lied.

"You're lying" i sighed.
"Harry.. I'm fine." She said. "Tell me how is fine when you're litterly watching me dying day by day." I said. "No..no don't say that" she said with tears already threatening to fall down.

"Y/n..listen to me.. there is no easy way.. you have to understand." I added. " Shh..You'll be fine..I just know it. Please.." she mumbled.
"We both know that's not true" i coughed.

"Y/n.." i said taking her hands in mine.

"When I leave this earth, i want you to move on, okay? You're still young, there's so much you haven't done. I want you to enjoy every bit of it. Someday you'll have a family of your own..a loving husband and a couple of kids maybe?" I chuckled.

"I wish i was there to see it, but.. oh well. i just want you to be happy, alright?
So stop believing that somehow I'll make it out of this bed." i said looking into her eyes already drown in tears.

"You think it's easy?" she asked tightening her grip on my hand.

"You think it's easy to forget about you? About us? About our dreams, our tears, our love ? About how we used to cuddle in your sheets, and sing to me until I'm asleep?
You think it's easy to forget all about this and expect me to love again? To live like you were never here?" She said with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry that you have to lose me" i cried. "I don't want to die. I want to be with you. I wanna have our future that we planned but i guess I'll never see those days. I don't know why this has happened, I'm really sorry that i have to leave you alone." I said as it was getting harder to breathe from all these emotions.

She made her way beside me in the bed.
She cuddled up to me resting her head on mine. "I love you " she sniffed.
"I love you more" i said.
"Happy you were mine once..y/n" i added feeling my chest tightening.

"I will carry you with me" she replied and i never thought that those would be the last words I'll ever hear.

I hope you liked this one if so, please give some feedback ♡