• Falling

Harry's POV:

The house is empty. It's raining outside. It's cold.

My head keeps on spinning and spinning around. I'm tired. I'm sick. I feel like I'm falling.. and getting in a rollercoaster that is driving me crazy. I want it to stop. I want to figure out who I am .

It's been days since I'm in this bed. My bedroom feels like a prison to me. I haven't seen the light for days now.
I put the covers to the side and finally got up from the bed.

I took a look in the mirror and suddenly I didn't recognise myself. Who is that person. Who am I ?
My hair is messed up. My eyes are puffy and red from the unlimited nights that I spent them wide awake thinking...thinking about my life, my world, myself, the person that I want to be. I don't feel good in my skin anymore. I'm getting tired of being the perfect guy that everybody sees. I'm getting sick of always trying to please everybody but me...what about me? What about my pleasure? I'm tired of being scared of what others will think about me. I want to live for myself for once. But who's myself? Who am I? What am i now? I don't recognize myself anymore. I feel like i'm living outside of my body and watching myself from a distance and it disgusts me the way i talk the way i walk. I hate the person that i've become. What am i now? What if i'm someone i don't want around...I'm scared of falling..if I'm not already.

Some tears just fell down my cheeks and wiped them away. I sighed and then made my way to the bathroom.
I got in a hot shower and let the water fall down hoping that it will take this ghost that is haunting me...anxiety.

I got out of the shower and got dressed up then went to the living room. It's dark.

I opened up the curtains and then
I let myself fall onto the couch and just closed my eyes.

Here I am alone again. I always get the feeling that nobody needs me. I'm useless. I'm drowning and there's no one to help. I want to get out of this hell. I'm tired. I want to run. Run away from here. Even the only person that actually cared about me left me. And since then my life has flipped upside down. I can't do this anymore. I can't help but feel like I'm falling over and over again.