T W O

Nathalie woke up early. She sat up while yawning. Duusuu moves Nathalie's hair away out of her face.

Duusuu:So beautiful

Nathalie:Thank you

Duusuu:Now come on get out of bed deary

Nathalie:Deary? That's new

Duusuu:Ms.Nathalie. . .

Nathalie:Yes?

Duusuu:I have something to tell you

Nathalie:Go ahead

Duusuu:I see you as a sister you know. . . I would say mother but our relationship is more sister like

Nathalie:Really?

Duusuu:Yes Ms.Nathalie

Nathalie:Call me Nathalie

Duusuu:Okay. . Nathalie. .

The two smile. Nathalie gets out of bed then does her bed. She then walks into her bathroom and brushes her teeth.

Duusuu:Nathalie, Can I pick your outfit?

Nathalie:Go ahead Duusuu

Duusuu flies over to Nathalie's closet and picked out a red dress and black heels. She sets it on Nathalie's bed. Nathalie walks out of the bathroom and grabs the dress. She walks back into the bathroom and shuts the door. Nathalie turns her shower on and threw her clothes to the side. She gets in the shower. After her shower, Nathalie got in her dress. It was a off the shoulder long sleeve velvet dress. It was long. Maybe a little too long for Nathalie. She steps out the bathroom.

Nathalie:How do I look?

Duusuu:You look beautiful!

Nathalie:Thank you

Duusuu:You're welcome, Now time for your hair

Nathalie walks up to her vanity. She takes a seat.

Duusuu:No bun today

Nathalie:But Duusuu

Duusuu:No buts Nathalie, You have a curling iron you know? You haven't done your hair in curls in a while

Nathalie:Curls it is then

Nathalie grabs her curling iron. She plugs it in then began to part her hair. After a while she finally finished her hair. She unplugs the curling iron then grabs her hairspray. She sprays her hair then flips it forward and sprays it. She brushes it out then fixes her bangs. She grabs her straightener then okugs it in. She waits for it to heat up then she straightend her bangs. She unplugs the iron then brushed her bangs out. Nathalie began to do her makeup. She puts on a wine color lipstick and dark red eyeshadow instead of her usual purple eyeshadow. She puts on mascara then put her glasses on. Duusuu looks at Nathalie with her jaw on the floor.

Duusuu:Oh you look different! Very gorgeous!

Nathalie:Thank you big sis

Duusuu:You're welcome little sis

Nathalie gets up and walks up to her bed. She slips on the black heels that were on the floor. Duusuu flies over to Nathalie with a black thick belt. Nathalie grabs it and puts it on. She looks at herself through her vanity mirror. She looks at Duusuu.

Nathalie:Do you think I look good? I men's this isn't normal for me plus I'm supposed to wear formal attire for work

Duusuu:You'll be fine! It's your birthday anyways so he can't say anything or I'll smack him myself

Nathalie:If you say so Duusuu

Duusuu:Come on! Downstairs now!

Nathalie sprays perfume on herself before walking to her door. She opens it and walks out. She walks down the halls. The two agreste were at the bottom of the stairs. They look at her. Gabriel was mesmerized. Adrien smiles.