T H I R T E E N

Everyone was up early as they were going to a restaurant to eat breakfast as a family. Caline and her wife, Giselle tagged along with their daughter, Harmonie. They were currently standing in a line waiting for the restaurant to open just like everyone else. Caline was feeding Harmonie her bottle while rocking her. Nathalie was in Gabriel's arms with her head on his chest because she was quite tired. The twins playing around with Adrien. Everyone was simply minding their own business. A lady was trying to get by them. She groaned obviously annoyed. She pushes the twins out the way along with Adrien. Nathalie lifted her head up immediately. She let's go of Gabriel and stopped the woman.

Nathalie:Excuse me, you pushed my kids

Lady:So? They were in my way

Nathalie:Have you heard of the words excuse me? Have you heard of manners?

Lady:Yeah yeah whatever

Nathalie looks at her name tag. Susan was the lady's name. Nathalie looks back at the woman.

Nathalie:Well listen here Susan, You don't push my kids and get away with it

Susan:Listen lady, You're wasting my time so if you don't mind

Susan walks past Nathalie while shoulder bumping her on purpose. Nathalie's eye twitches.

Nathalie:Peace of mind Nathalie. Peace of- let me break her face!

Nathalie turns around. She went to jump at her but Gabriel grabbed her by the waist. He throws her over his shoulder.

Gabriel:We should go now

Caline:Agreed, come on Giselle

Giselle:Right behind you honey

The family turn around and headed to their cars. Gabriel sets Nathalie down once they made it to their car. Nathalie's jaw was clenched. She was furious. Gabriel cups her face with his hands.

Gabriel:Darling, look at me

Nathalie looks at Gabriel. Gabriel caresses her cheek with his thumb. Nathalie slowly started to calm down.

Gabriel:There you go

God she loved his touch so much. Nathalie hugs her husband. Gabriel wraps his arms around his wife. He kisses the top of her head. Nathalie shuts her eyes. They stay like that for quite a bit before getting in the car and driving off.

- Fast Forward -

Elerslie has finally gotten home from her walk. Ian gets up from sitting on the stairs. Ian approached his wife. He grabs her arm and turned her around. Elerslie looks at Ian. Ian let's her go and began to scream out of fear. Elerslie kept flinching at the yelling.

Ian:Where were you!?

Elerslie:I was on a walk then visited grandmother's grave. .

Ian:I was calling your phone!

Elerslie:I forgot my phone on our bed. .

Ian:I thought you got hurt! Or maybe even gotten abducted or something! You don't just leave like that! Something could have happened to you then what!?

Elerslie:But I'm okay aren't I? I'm not 5 Ian. . I may be two years younger than you but I'm not a baby. .

Ian grabs Eleanor's arm. Nathalie and Diana got up. Elerslie had such fear in her eyes. Ian's grip on her arm tightened. Elerslie whimpers.

Ian:You are not to leave this house without letting anyone know.

Elerslie:Okay! Le-Let me go!

Nathalie:Ian let her go.