S E V E N T E E N

- Time Skip -

Nathalie is holding her newborn niece. She's feeding her a bottle while gently patting her diaper. She told Elerslie that she would take care of her while she naps. Gabriel has his arm around his wife. The twins sitting next to Nathalie. Nyla looks at her mother.

Nyla:Mommy

Nathalie:Yes honey?

Nyla:I want a baby brother

Myla:Me too!

Nathalie and Gabriel look at each other. Gabriel clearly thought it was a good idea by his face expression but Nathalie wasn't sure. She wants another baby just as much as Gabriel but go through the same process? Painful at that. Nathalie was in between.

Gabriel:What do you say mommy?

Nathalie:I'm not sure daddy

Gabriel:Please mommy

Nathalie:I don't know daddy

Nyla + Myla:Please mommy!

Nathalie:Fine, mainly because I want another baby

Gabriel:Tonight?

Nathalie:Tonight

Gabriel smiled. Nathalie smiled as well. It's been quite a while since the couple had fun. With the twins and wedding planning for Maya's wedding and making sure Elerslie was healthy enough for the baby. They just didn't have time for anything. But tonight, that'll change.

-

Nathalie is sitting on the couch, in front of the fireplace, drinking a warm mug of coffee. It was raining outside and was quite chilly as fall has arrived. The twins were napping while Adrien hung out with his friends. Elerslie and Ian were busy packing as they plan to move to London with Ophelia and Edward after Maya's wedding which so happens to be 3 days away.

Maya was still planning last minute things. Since as last adjustments to her dress, picking her hairstyle and makeup look. Simple things she left for last. Maya is happy yet anxious for her wedding. She's going to marry the man of her dreams. Nothing better than marrying your best friend and lover all in one.

Gabriel walks into the living room. He approached the couch and sat beside his wife. He set his wife's legs on his lap. His hands going up and down her legs. Nathalie looks at Gabriel. She set her mug down. She moves so she's completely sitting on his lap. That made Gabriel a little excited. She hasn't sat on his lap in a while so he was happy.

Nathalie kissed her husband's lips gently. Gabriel of course returned the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Nathalie's waist. Caught up in the kiss, Nathalie ended up under Gabriel. The kiss was no longer gentle. It was hungr, passionate and messy. They part to catch their breath. Nathalie got out from under Gabriel. She grabs him by his tie and lifted him off the couch.

Gabriel loved it when she did that. He loves her dominance even if they fight for who's more dominant. Clearly its Nathalie but we'll let him believe it's him. They make it up the stairs. Gabriel grabs his wife's waist and pulled her closer to him. He kissed up on her neck as they walked to their bedroom.

Once at the bedroom door, Gabriel turned Nathalie around and kissed her lips. Nathalie's back against the door, searching for the doorknob. Once found, She twist it and enters the room while she pulled her husband with her. She made sure to lock the door. Now the fun and magic begins.

-

Nathalie rested her head on Gabriel's chest. Gabriel has his arms around his wife, caressing her back gently. Nathalie drew shapes on his chest with her finger. Gabriel kisses her head gently.