T H R E E

-

Elerslie walks on the sidewalks of Paris. Nathalie was walking along side her. Elerslie was Nathalie's older sister. Nathalie was the second oldest of 5 kids. There was Elerslie, Nathalie, Nathan, Everliegh and Itzely. Ellerslie was the first born. Nathan was the only boy and the middle of 5 kids. Ellerslie took after her mother's job. She's a lawyer. Nathalie was of course a well known assistant but before she worked for Gabriel, She did ballet and dance. You would always see her on social media due to her performances. She quit ballet and dance since she wanted a light job. Turns out she became sleep deprived and stressed. Elerslie and Nathalie walk into the mansion. They took their coats off then hung them up. Adrien runs out the living room when he heard the front door open. He runs up to Nathalie and hugs her. Nathalie hugs him back.

Adrien:You're home!

Nathalie:Yes I am dear

Elerslie:You have a son!?

Nathalie:No! This isn't my son, This is my bosses son

Elerslie:Oh, I almost had a heart attack

Nathalie:Why is that?

Elerslie:Because what sister wouldn't want to see her sisters belly grow until she delivers?

Nathalie:I guess you're right

Adrien:Nathalie wants to become a Mother one day, She already did though! I'm her son, She raised me while my father worked

Nathalie:Oh Adrien

Adrien:Yeah I see you as a mother Nathalie

Nathalie:I see you as my son but we know how your father would feel about that

Adrien:Well. . . Yeah you're right

Nathalie:This will be our little secret

Adrien:Really!?

Nathalie:Yes dear

Adrien:Yay!

Adrien kisses Nathalie's cheek. Nathalie smiles. Elerslie wipes her tears away while sniffling. Nathalie looks at Elerslie .

Nathalie:El, Are you crying?

Elerslie:Oh this is just so cute!

Nathalie:Awe don't cry

Elerslie:Oh my baby sister has a son

Nathalie:Yes I do

Adrien:Hi Aunt Elerslie

Elerslie:Oh Lord!

Ellerslie puts her hand on her chest. Nathalie pulls her into an embrace. Ellerslie hugs Nathalie tight. Nathalie rubs her back. Adrien joins their hug. Ellerslie hugs Adrien. Adrien smiles.

-

Nathalie walks into the office. Gabriel looks up from his computer. He watches as Nathalie sits down at her desk. Nathalie began to do her work like always. Gabriel's notebook was full on portraits of Nathalie. Each in different moods. Gabriel looks through his notebook and realized how much he loves Nathalie. He shuts his notebook and puts it in his drawer. Diana and Elerslie slam the door open. They were bickering. Nathalie and Gabriel look at them.

Elerslie:Nathalie!

Nathalie:Yes Elerslie?

Elerslie:Tell Diana to stop taking the damn blanket to herself

Nathalie:Seriously? Over a blanket?

Elerslie:Yes!

Diana:Not my fault Nathalie's blanket is soft!