S I X T E E N

-

Nathalie was flipping and turning. She couldn't sleep no matter how hard she tired. Nathalie groaned, annoyed that she couldn't fall asleep. She sat up on the bed. Nathalie grabbed her hair tie from her nightstand. She braided her hair to the side. Nathalie sighed before laying back down.

Gabriel could feel Nathalie moving around. He hugged her waist. Nathalie hugged Gabriel while crying. It made her frustrated that she couldn't sleep. Gabriel woke up when he heard her crying. He puts his hand on her cheek. He wiped the tears away gently.

Gabriel:What's wrong my dear?

Nathalie:I can't sleep but I'm tired

Gabriel:Oh honey

Gabriel caressed her cheek. Nathalie began to calm down. She hiccupped a few times. Gabriel kisses Nathalie's head.

Gabriel:It's okay baby, we'll try to sleep together okay?

Nathalie:What if I don't fall asleep?

Gabriel:Then you wake me up and we stay up together

Nathalie sniffles. She hugged Gabriel closer. Gabriel took his wife's hair out of the braid it was in. He stroked her hair gently. Nathalie shut her eyes. Gabriel kisses Nathalie's forehead multiple times. He was very gentle with each kiss. Those kisses made Nathalie fall asleep. Eventually, Gabriel fell asleep with Nathalie. The two slept peacefully while hugging each other.

- Next Morning -

Nathalie woke up to kisses on her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes to meet a pair of grey-purple eyes. A smile being visible on her face. This was her favorite way of waking up. With love and in her husband's arms.

Gabriel looked at his wife with such love. If his pupils could turn into hearts then they would have been hearts since the day he layed eyes on her. But, dilating pupils are enough for Nathalie to notice how much he loves her.

Nathalie snuggled closer to her husband, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. Gabriel caressing her back gently. What more could she ask for? She has everything she needs.

Gabriel:Good morning darling

Nathalie:Good morning dear

Gabriel:How did you sleep?

Nathalie:Lovely, after you calmed me down and hugged me, all my stress went away

Gabriel smiled before kissing the top of her head. Nathalie moved her hand to be on Gabriel's cheek. She lifted her up her head to look at his eyes.

Nathalie:You really are everything to me Gabriel

Gabriel:And you are everything to me my dear

Nathalie smiled ever so gently. Gabriel kissed her forehead before hugging her closer. Soon enough, there was a knock at the door.

Gabriel:Come in!

The door opened to reveal Nyla and Myla, Adrien included. Nathalie turned around so she can see who it was. The twins ran up to the bed, Adrien following behind with a smile. The twins climb up on their parents bed. Myla was quick to hug Gabriel while Nyla hugged Nathalie. Adrien only sat on the bed.

Nyla showered Nathalie's face with kisses. Nathalie smiled ever so beautifully. Adrien admired his mother. She is very gorgeous, who wouldn't admire her? Her raven hair laid perfectly on her shoulders. Her ocean blue eyes and pearly white smile. Her smooth pale skin. Just absolute beauty in a single being. Which multiplied into two beautiful little girls. Adrien really does love his family, especially Nathalie.