VI

CHAPTER SIX!"He white? He sound white

CHAPTER SIX!
"He white? He sound white."

         You loved the smell of Nail Salons

You loved the smell of Nail Salons. You never knew why, but it always gave you a nice feeling—being able to spend your money on yourself and have an hour or two of just self care.

"What color would you like?" The nail tech asked.

"You think you could do something like this for me," you picked up your phone to show her. "Thank you so much."

"Very pretty," she commented as you sat your phone down.

Your phone buzzed in your lap, and you slid your finger across the screen with your free hand to answer. "Yo," you smiled, the call connecting to your AirPods.

"Are you coming to the shop today?" Eren asked.

"No, I'm busy," you replied. "I'll actually be busy all week."

"When am I gonna see you then?"

"Woah, what makes you think I wanna see you?" You teased, smiling when he went quiet. "I'm just playing. I'll see you this weekend at the show."

"Ugh! That's in like...five days."

"You'll live," you replied. "I'll call you later, okay? And thanks for paying for my nails."

"Yeah, yeah," he mumbled. "See you."

"Buh-bye."

You giggled quietly to yourself after hanging up, but quickly caught yourself and furrowed your eyebrows. Not me getting geeked over a boy.

You sat patiently while she finished your nails, humming quietly to the music that was playing.

"How much?" You asked.

"60...yes, 60," she smiled politely back. You took the money from your wallet, along with an extra 20, and handed it to her. "Thank you so much."