XXVII

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN!"Act like you got some god damn sense

"Act like you got some god damn sense."

     Your siblings played a huge part in why you wanted to move out of your dad's place

Your siblings played a huge part in why you wanted to move out of your dad's place. There were other factors, of course, but Kayden and Nasir were insufferable.

You'd think you'd be safe from their obnoxiousness, considering you no longer lived with them, but being woken up at the impact of a pillow on your face in your own home proved other wise.

You quickly stirred awake, the loud voices of both your brothers waking you and Eren up making you groan. You wished you were dreaming, but as you rubbed your eyes you could see them shaking Eren to try and wake him up.

"What time is it?" He groaned, and you sat up to check the time on your phone.

"6:30."

You sighed, laying back down, despite Kayden hitting you with your pillow again. "Stop!" You yelled from under the covers.

"Come on, we got a flight to catch," he said, ripping the covers off of you. You kicked your legs, knocking him away before pulling the cover back over yourself. "Y/N, come on," he laughed.

"How did y'all niggas even get in?" You whined.

"Jean and Connie are awake," He answered, squeezing in between you and Eren. "Come on," he shook your shoulder, and you threw your elbow back.

"The flight is at eight-fucking-thirty, Kayden, get out of my room, both of y'all," you snapped. "I'm serious, it's too early for all this."

     You heard the two of them huff, before feeling them get out of your bead. They left, shutting the door behind them. "I'm sorry," you told Eren.

     He gently laughed, and you felt him kiss your head. "You don't have to apologize for your family, baby."

"No, them niggas are annoying," you sighed, sitting up. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth."