XII

CHAPTER TWELVE!"Does he know about what happened between us?"

CHAPTER TWELVE!
"Does he know about what happened between us?"

CHAPTER TWELVE!"Does he know about what happened between us?"

"Jean~!" You sang, walking down the hallway. You stood outside his bedroom door, holding your phone in your hand before knocking excitedly. "Guess what," you called.

       You heard him on the other side moving around before he opened the door a little. "What?"

       "You have to guess," you rolled your eyes.

"Y/N, what do you want?"

       You furrowed your eyebrows, "Fix your attitude, first of all. Second of all, I said guess."

"I don't have time for this—"

       "Fine, I'll just tell you," you groaned before holding your phone screen up. He stared at it blankly before shrugging his shoulders. Your jaw fell open, "That's it? No reaction?"

"Cool? I guess, I don't know."

       You slid your phone in your back pocket before crossing your arms. "I just spent 40 bucks on movie tickets for us and that's all you have to say? We haven't been on a movie date in so long—I expected you to be more excited."

"Don't call it a date, Y/N."

        "Okay...well do you want to go with me?" You asked, hoping he'd say yes. He stood there for a second before shaking his head. "Come on, we always go see Godzilla together."

       "They're for tonight—It's too last minute."

       "But you love spontaneous plans, that's why I waited until now to show you," you shrugged. "You really bout to make me go alone?"

       He scoffed, "Go with Eren, I don't feel like it." And then he closed the door on you. You let out a groan of frustration, resisting a the urge to argue further.

        "Fine. I will go with Eren," you muttered before walking down the hall to the living room where Connie and Sasha were. "What the hell's wrong with Jean?"