XVI

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!"You haven't told her yet?"

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
"You haven't told her yet?"

      You closed your door as Eren got comfortable on your bed, taking off his leather jacket

You closed your door as Eren got comfortable on your bed, taking off his leather jacket. You picked it up and hung it in your closet before changing into more comfortable clothes. Once you were done, you sat on the bed and motioned for him to lay in your lap. "Are you staying the night?" You asked him.

"I could. Do you want me to?"

You smiled, taking out his ponytail, "It's up to you."

"Yeah, I could fall asleep right here."

You shook your head, leaning back against your headboard to get comfortable, running your fingers through his hair. "So, have you talked to Mikasa lately?" You asked. "You two were good friends, right? Do you plan on building that back up?"

He shrugged, "It depends. Are you comfortable with that?"

You hummed, "I think so, yeah. I'd just like to meet her first. I don't want to be super over-protective, though. So, whatever you're comfortable with as well."

He brought his hand up to gently rub your thighs, "We can talk about it more later. I'm not really worried about that right now."

"Oh yeah? What you worried about then?" You laughed.

"Earlier, when I mentioned the possibility of you moving out—why'd Connie and Sasha react like that?" He asked.

You sighed, "They think the band will fall apart if I move out. I think they're just scared to be on their own," you explained. "Plus, I don't have any reason to move out."

"Privacy," he replied.

"You're the first boyfriend I've had since we've lived here," you looked down at him. "Up until now, I ain't exactly need that kind of privacy. They don't really come in here, anyways. Jean spends a lot of time at the library, Sasha's usually at her boyfriends, and Connie's either at the studio practicing or out skating."