XVIII

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!"So fucking needy

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!
"So fucking needy."

sexual content warning!

       Your body heat always seemed to be high around Eren. He knew just how to look at you, how to subtly touch you and caress you just enough to keep you wanting more. But this feeling was at it's peak when his lips were on yours and he was laying you back on his mattress.

      Your breathing was heavy as he trailed his lips down your now exposed chest, his hand under the small of your back. It's the same thing as before, his lips are familiar and so is the high it gives you, yet you can't shake the feeling or resist the small whines you let out for him, begging him for more.

     A shower and then relaxation? Yeah right, how could he relax or contain any composure when you look at him with such doting eyes and when you kissed him with such a teasing nature? "That's all," you said when you kissed him, but you knew Eren better than that, and the fact that you're already soaked reveals your true intentions from the start.

The embarrassment of that fact has you clenching your thighs together under him, but Eren immediately separates them again.

"Keep your legs open." He commands, before bringing his mouth back down to resume what he was doing. He sucks and licks at your breast over and over. You're getting extremely wet, and he's quick to notice it too when his hand accidentally grazes the slick that starts dripping down your thigh.

"Wet already?" He chuckles.

     You wanted to nod your head and beg him for more, but he was already a few steps ahead of you, pulling back. You whined, and he let out yet another low chuckle.

       "Shh," he shushed you. "So fucking needy," He teased, lightly laughing as he pulled you closer to him by your hips, before lowering himself down at your entrance, looking back up at you.